精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
*Crazy Ridiculous* HOOK I can't wait to get my hands on you it's gonna be so sick Crazy ridiculous I can't wait to get my hands on you it's gonna be so sick Crazy ridiculous VERSE1 Feel me touching you don't wait it can't you feel it like I do Your body with my body giving me the thing I desire You are my world Make me your baby girl HOOK REPEAT VERSE2 You got me feeling acting like a fool you are my drug I won't Stop until I am next you Your body with my body giving me the things thar I desire You are my jog , come to me baby boy BRIDGE Can't you just see it baby you and me together finally forever HOOK REPEAT VAMP Baby I can't wait to get my hands on you (repeat) Crazy , crazy for you for you crazy , crazy ridiculous(repeat) RAP It will be sick as soon as I hope out the S600 oh you finally Giving in no more playing tricks I'm to fly now huh Oh a lake can you see me from over there with last in you Eyes you showing signs you want to flee from the guys When the boys ain't I'm laying you down I'm working now -- ████████ █████                ██ 有太多感覺 不是完美就是破碎 ██ 強忍著淚水 不可以讓它流下來 ██████████████ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: reterk.m8.ntu.edu.tw