精華區beta Coldplay 關於我們 聯絡資訊
CHRIS MARTIN - LIAM IS LIKE BEETHOVEN! LIAM GALLAGHER is like BEETHOVEN, COLDPLAY旧 CHRIS MARTIN has said. Speaking this morning (February 19), Martin rhapsodised about Liam and 'Songbird' - the first song that Liam had penned for Oasis to be released as single. "I think it is the most beautiful song in the world," he said. "It makes me cry that song - that is such a heartfelt beautiful song. Liam Gallagher always gets some bad stuff but its like Beethoven in that film about Beethoven - his girlfriend says how could I not love him cos he writes such beautiful music... anyone who can write something like 'Songbird' is basically alright by me." Martin also revealed that of all the gongs picked up by Coldplay at last week's NME Awards, his mother is most proud of his Sexiest Man In Rock triumph. He said: "My mum... of all the awards we've won... the one she is proudest of is the Sexiest Man Award for her son. And it's so funny because of all the girls that turned me down when I was 13... I'm bitter you know." He also had some tips for other young men, keen to front hugely successful rock bands, date Hollywood stars and pick up Sexiest Man gongs. "My tips are start receding, get spots and wear the same jacket all the time," he said. Speaking on Sara Cox's breakfast show on BBC Radio 1, Martin also said he thought The Streets or Miss Dynamite would pip Coldplay to Best Album award at tomorrow's (February 20) Brit Awards. Published: 19-02-2003-15-36 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.230.141.6