精華區beta CrossStrait 關於我們 聯絡資訊
If the war ever happens, I will be sitting in a comfortable couch in front of a big screen watching the war live on TV. I can recall some of the most exciting scenes in movies, jet planes roaring back and forth in the sky, people screaming and running around like rats, bullets whistling through people's heads, and even children holding their discharged guts in blood... There has been over 50 years of peace across the strait and I believe there will be many more years in the future. We, both the Chinese people and the Taiwanese people, need to sit down in front of a table and have a peace talk to avoid a possible military confrontation. I would hate to imagine a war across the strait. That surely will leave no one to win. As always, Taiwan is part of China. This is our bottom line. As long as Taiwan stops moving any further toward independence, we can initiate the talk right away. If both sides are trustworthy, we can sign a peace treaty or something of its kind. I believe if we are strong enough, we Chinese will eventually set you Taiwanese free. ※ 引述《zergz (zergz)》之銘言: : 台灣同學覺得有幾成勝算,將做何打算? : D 發表新聞注意事項:請注意po網址或來源及自己感想起碼一行以上,感恩 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 130.126.24.159
starfield:這種武統文讓人看了非常不快... 220.132.126.57 03/26
starfield:版主請處理一下吧 220.132.126.57 03/26
burgess9:e04 59.115.3.215 03/26