精華區beta CrossStrait 關於我們 聯絡資訊
If Taiwan is really yours, why should I need 台胞證 for entrance to China? Why does PRC claim to "invade Taiwan" , his own territory, by force ? The fact is " PRC is INCAPABLE and DISABLED during operations in Taiwan government." " 70% of the young Taiwanese wants to be a citizen of US." " PRC is not welcome by less than 10% residents in Taiwan. " Your PRC yielded to Japan on 釣魚台 issues, and to US on Taiwan problems. PRC is so impotent that I can scold PRC in Taipei, but nobody can arrest me. If you want, try to tell 公安 to arrest most readers on this board, but you can't. Taiwan is FACTUALLY INDEPENDENT, and YOU CAN DO NOTHING, because PRC dared not to invade Taiwan in the past 50 years. -- -- Urah, hanevel, v'chinor! A-irah shahar! 琴瑟啊,覺醒吧! 吾將喚醒清晨! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.50.216 ※ 編輯: Geigemachen 來自: 61.230.50.216 (04/28 04:37)
beckli:幹~說出我的心聲了~推 推 61.224.1.175 04/28
※ 編輯: Geigemachen 來自: 61.230.50.216 (04/28 04:43)
Geigemachen:可憐的共黨憤青,被洗腦慣了..默哀一分鐘 推 61.230.50.216 04/28
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: DemoCrazy (NULL) 站內: CrossStrait 標題: Re: [心得] To DemoCrazy: Is Taiwan yours? 時間: Wed Apr 28 04:50:33 2004 you regard the kindness of mainland as weakness. that may lead a tragedy. you guys should understand, among mainland, taiwan, Japan, the U.S., Taiwan is the most vulnerable one. As to why i am here, i can tell you, i am a student studying in Japan. Chinese culture should not refuse to accept the merits of any other cutures. It is mainland's policy to encourage students to study all around the world, even from their enemy. So, anything wrong with me? by your theory, if someone in taiwan dont like mainland, shall she or he never go to mainland? As I know, your current president, Mr. Abian visited Beijing and took pics with our tank. ;) ※ 引述《Geigemachen (reverie of cavalry)》之銘言: : If Taiwan is really yours, why should I need 台胞證 for entrance to China? : Why does PRC claim to "invade Taiwan" , his own territory, by force ? : The fact is " PRC is INCAPABLE and DISABLED during operations in Taiwan government." : " 70% of the young Taiwanese wants to be a citizen of US." : " PRC is not welcome by less than 10% residents in Taiwan. " : Your PRC yielded to Japan on 釣魚台 issues, and to US on Taiwan problems. : PRC is so impotent that I can scold PRC in Taipei, but nobody can arrest me. : If you want, try to tell 公安 to arrest most readers on this board, but you can't. : Taiwan is FACTUALLY INDEPENDENT, and YOU CAN DO NOTHING, : because PRC dare not to invade Taiwan in the past 50 years. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 133.6.190.193 > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: Geigemachen (reverie of cavalry) 看板: CrossStrait 標題: Re: [心得] To DemoCrazy: Is Taiwan yours? 時間: Wed Apr 28 05:01:58 2004 PRC is a WEAK country, so factually we take it as nothing. Japan gives aids to Taiwan, and the Japanese & US army can destroy PRC troops for many times. Even PRC itself relies in Taiwan economically and vice versa... So PRC is scorned in Taiwan for her exaggerated gangster remarks. About your parathesis, A-bian despises PRC, so he doesn't want to go there. If you want to study something from your enemy Japan, you must acknowledge it is a "strong indepedent nation " first.. SO AS TO TAIWAN, TOO, a "strong indepedent nation " The tragedy for PRC may be the happy endding for Taiwan. If PRC is wise enough, she can accept "2 Chinas" instead of "1 independent Taiwan.." If PRC denies both, and Taiwan chooses the latter.. ※ 引述《DemoCrazy (NULL)》之銘言: : you regard the kindness of mainland as weakness. : that may lead a tragedy. you guys should understand, among mainland, taiwan, : Japan, the U.S., Taiwan is the most vulnerable one. : As to why i am here, i can tell you, i am a student studying in Japan. : Chinese culture should not refuse to accept the merits of any other cutures. : It is mainland's policy to encourage students to study all around the world, : even from their enemy. So, anything wrong with me? : by your theory, if someone in taiwan dont like mainland, shall she or he never : go to mainland? As I know, your current president, Mr. Abian visited Beijing : and took pics with our tank. ;) : ※ 引述《Geigemachen (reverie of cavalry)》之銘言: : : If Taiwan is really yours, why should I need 台胞證 for entrance to China? : : Why does PRC claim to "invade Taiwan" , his own territory, by force ? : : The fact is " PRC is INCAPABLE and DISABLED during operations in Taiwan government." : : " 70% of the young Taiwanese wants to be a citizen of US." : : " PRC is not welcome by less than 10% residents in Taiwan. " : : Your PRC yielded to Japan on 釣魚台 issues, and to US on Taiwan problems. : : PRC is so impotent that I can scold PRC in Taipei, but nobody can arrest me. : : If you want, try to tell 公安 to arrest most readers on this board, but you can't. : : Taiwan is FACTUALLY INDEPENDENT, and YOU CAN DO NOTHING, : : because PRC dare not to invade Taiwan in the past 50 years. -- 一個人的孤單 ζ ξ ~真討厭~ -● ν) √■_ˍ▁▂▃▄▄▃ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.50.216 ※ 編輯: Geigemachen 來自: 61.230.50.216 (04/28 05:05) > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: DemoCrazy (NULL) 站內: CrossStrait 標題: Re: [心得] To DemoCrazy: Is Taiwan yours? 時間: Wed Apr 28 05:07:17 2004 Let me tell you who will be happy and who will feel pain if a war happens, Taiwan hurts most as battle field; mainland ranks second; the Yankees' lost depends on its involvement of the war Japan will benefit most Now, mainland is kinda rational. Taiwan is brave and... ※ 引述《Geigemachen (reverie of cavalry)》之銘言: : PRC is a WEAK country, so factually we take it as nothing. : Japan gives aids to Taiwan, and the Japanese & US army can destroy PRC : troops for many times. : Even PRC itself relies in Taiwan economically and vice versa... : So PRC is scorned in Taiwan for her exaggerated gangster remarks. : About your parathesis, A-bian despises PRC, so he doesn't want to go there. : The tragedy for PRC may be the happy endding for Taiwan. : If PRC is wise enough, she can accept "2 Chinas" instead of : "1 independent Taiwan.." : If PRC denies both, and Taiwan chooses the latter.. : ※ 引述《DemoCrazy (NULL)》之銘言: : : you regard the kindness of mainland as weakness. : : that may lead a tragedy. you guys should understand, among mainland, taiwan, : : Japan, the U.S., Taiwan is the most vulnerable one. : : As to why i am here, i can tell you, i am a student studying in Japan. : : Chinese culture should not refuse to accept the merits of any other cutures. : : It is mainland's policy to encourage students to study all around the world, : : even from their enemy. So, anything wrong with me? : : by your theory, if someone in taiwan dont like mainland, shall she or he never : : go to mainland? As I know, your current president, Mr. Abian visited Beijing : : and took pics with our tank. ;) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 133.6.190.193
beckli:Rational? With all the missiles? 推 61.224.1.175 04/28
DemoCrazy:阿輝伯說了是空包彈,大陸就是只紙貓,別怕 推 133.6.190.193 04/28
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: Geigemachen (reverie of cavalry) 看板: CrossStrait 標題: Re: [心得] To DemoCrazy: Is Taiwan yours? 時間: Wed Apr 28 05:15:28 2004 We've heard this kind of remarks for 50 years.. It never worked, so we take is as nothing.. Do you know that SARS can destroy the economy in PRC by third in 3 months? The penalty from Japan and US can kick you back to 40 years ago... You can have a 文化大革命 again.. ※ 引述《DemoCrazy (NULL)》之銘言: : Let me tell you who will be happy and who will feel pain if a war happens, : Taiwan hurts most as battle field; : mainland ranks second; : the Yankees' lost depends on its involvement of the war : Japan will benefit most : Now, mainland is kinda rational. Taiwan is brave and... : ※ 引述《Geigemachen (reverie of cavalry)》之銘言: : : PRC is a WEAK country, so factually we take it as nothing. : : Japan gives aids to Taiwan, and the Japanese & US army can destroy PRC : : troops for many times. : : Even PRC itself relies in Taiwan economically and vice versa... : : So PRC is scorned in Taiwan for her exaggerated gangster remarks. : : About your parathesis, A-bian despises PRC, so he doesn't want to go there. : : The tragedy for PRC may be the happy endding for Taiwan. : : If PRC is wise enough, she can accept "2 Chinas" instead of : : "1 independent Taiwan.." : : If PRC denies both, and Taiwan chooses the latter.. -- 魚防水,無法呼吸啊...... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.50.216 > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: thestrait (mitbbs.com站thestrait版) 站內: CrossStrait 標題: Re: [心得] To DemoCrazy: Is Taiwan yours? 時間: Sun May 2 11:43:20 2004 How do you know that SARS can offset Chinese economy by a third? Why are sure that US and Japan would like to destroy their largest market in the prospect? If you have time, watch the movie "perfect storm". It tells more than what it shows. ※ 引述《Geigemachen (reverie of cavalry)》之銘言: : We've heard this kind of remarks for 50 years.. : It never worked, so we take is as nothing.. : Do you know that SARS can destroy the economy in PRC by third in 3 months? : The penalty from Japan and US can kick you back to 40 years ago... : You can have a 文化大革命 again.. : ※ 引述《DemoCrazy (NULL)》之銘言: : : Let me tell you who will be happy and who will feel pain if a war happens, : : Taiwan hurts most as battle field; : : mainland ranks second; : : the Yankees' lost depends on its involvement of the war : : Japan will benefit most : : Now, mainland is kinda rational. Taiwan is brave and... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 130.126.137.132