精華區beta CrossStrait 關於我們 聯絡資訊
他應該是泛民的吧,原文不是反串么? http://news.163.com/09/0406/10/5678DNAQ0001124J.html 人民網4月6日報導 包括大批菲傭在內的菲律賓人因不滿香港專欄作家陶傑的“僕人國家 ”言論,昨天在香港中環遊行,要求正視種族歧視,還批評陶傑的道歉沒誠意。超過1000 名菲律賓籍人士,昨天下午在中環遮打道行人專區集會,並遊行至特區政府總部,表達對 被歧視的關注。 有示威者表示,陶傑的文章涉及種族歧視成分,雖然他日前表示願意道歉,但只是在電臺 中用一句西班牙語道歉,他們覺得不夠誠意,要求他再次正式道歉。 他們還聲稱,陶傑事件只是冰山一角,他的言論其實是香港人種族歧視心態的一個標誌。 他們指出,在香港工作的菲律賓傭工,經常受歧視,他們希望政府正視問題,讓他們得到 公平對待。 陶傑日前在免費雜誌《HK magazine》撰文,形容菲律賓是“僕人國家”(nation of servants)。他以“The War At Home”題目撰文稱,菲律賓聲稱擁有南沙群島主權,作為 愛國者的他萬萬不能忍受,因香港就有超過13萬名菲律賓傭工,“作為僕人國家,不能對 主人還擊 ”。 他還寫道,他給自己的菲傭上了嚴厲的一課,警告她如果想要在來年加薪,就得告知菲律 賓同胞,南沙群島的主權屬中國擁有。 陶傑的文章引起菲律賓組織和政界的強烈不滿。菲律賓入境部門上週二發表聲明,指責曹 捷(陶傑 原名)對菲律賓人“傲慢不敬”,決定將他列入“不受歡迎外國人黑名單”, 禁止他入境。不過,菲律賓外交部發言人馬拉亞昨天稱,他們可能要求移民局取消對陶 傑的入境禁令。菲外交部還稱,陶傑對訪問菲律賓很感興趣。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 121.193.140.17
lkcs:請勿為陶杰貼標簽 211.136.199.85 04/06 11:44
lkcs:啊,才發現輸出價值觀了,泛民=賣國 211.136.199.85 04/06 11:46
oldfatcat:陶傑,不意外140.112.250.196 04/06 13:26
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: fengzi (fengzi) 看板: CrossStrait 標題: Re: [情報] 香港作家“僕人國家”言論引菲律賓人抗議 時間: Mon Apr 6 12:57:01 2009 陶傑"辱"菲文章 The War at Home 全文及譯本   本帖最后由 徐長根 于 2009-4-3 22:03 編輯      The Russians sank a Hong Kong freighter last month, killing the seven Ch inese seamen on board. We can live with that—Lenin and Stalin were once the ideological mentors of all Chinese people. The Japanese planted a flag on D iaoyu Island. That’s no big problem—we Hong Kong Chinese love Japanese car toons, Hello Kitty, and shopping in Shinjuku, let alone our round-the-clock obsession with karaoke.      俄羅斯在上個月擊沉香港貨輪,造成7名中國船員死亡。這個我們可以接受 - 列寧 和斯大林曾經是全體中華兒女的思想導師。日本在釣魚島上掛上國旗,這不是大問題, 我們香港華人喜愛日本卡通、吉蒂貓,和在新宿購物,更不用說我們全天候熱愛唱卡拉 OK。         But hold on—even the Filipinos? Manila has just claimed sovereignty ove r the scattered rocks in the South China Sea called the Spratly Islands, com plete with a blatant threat from its congress to send gunboats to the South China Sea to defend the islands from China if necessary. This is beyond repr oach. The reason: there are more than 130,000 Filipina maids working as $3,5 80-a-month cheap labor in Hong Kong. As a nation of servants, you don’t fle x your muscles at your master, from whom you earn most of your bread and but ter.      但等一等,菲律賓?馬尼拉剛剛聲稱擁有在南中國海被稱為南沙群島的散巖石群主 權,其國會咆哮在必要時會派遣砲艇往南海捍衛群島以抵禦中國。這是不用責難的。其 原因是:在香港有超過十三萬菲律賓女傭為每月港幣3,580元這低廉工資而工作。作為僱 員的國家,你不要在你的最主要的僱主面前展現你的肌肉。         As a patriotic Chinese man, the news has made my blood boil. I summoned Louisa, my domestic assistant who holds a degree in international politics f rom the University of Manila, hung a map on the wall, and gave her a harsh l ecture. I sternly warned her that if she wants her wages increased next year , she had better tell every one of her compatriots in Statue Square on Sunda y that the entirety of the Spratly Islands belongs to China.      作為一個愛國的中國人,這個消息使我的血液沸騰。我傳喚我那個在馬尼拉大學擁 有國際政治學位的家務助理路易莎。我在牆上懸掛地圖,並給了她一堂嚴厲的講課。我 嚴正警告她,如果她希望來年加工資,她最好週日在皇后像廣場上告訴她的同胞,整個 南沙是屬於中國。         Grimly, I told her that if war breaks out between the Philippines and Ch ina, I would have to end her employment and send her straight home, because I would not risk the crime of treason for sponsoring an enemy of the state b y paying her to wash my toilet and clean my windows 16 hours a day. With tha t money, she would pay taxes to her government, and they would fund a navy t o invade our motherland and deeply hurt my feelings.      我冷冷地告訴她,如果菲律賓與中國爆發戰爭,我將不得不中止聘用她和直接送她 回家,因為我不會冒資助敵國的叛國罪風險,支付她每天工作16小時為我清洗廁所和清 潔窗臺的工資。有了這筆錢,她將向她的政府繳納稅金,他們的海軍就有資金入侵我們 的祖國,極大地傷害我的感情。         Oh yes. The government of the Philippines would certainly be wrong if th ey think we Chinese are prepared to swallow their insult and sit back and lo se a Falkland Islands War in the Far East. They may have Barack Obama and th e hawkish American military behind them, but we have a hostage in each of ou r homes in the Mid-Levels or higher. Some of my friends told me they have al ready declared a state of emergency at home. Their maids have been made to s hout “China, Madam/Sir” loudly whenever they hear the word “Spratly.” Th ey say the indoctrination is working as wonderfully as when we used to shout , “Long live Chairman Mao!” at the sight of a portrait of our Great Leader during the Cultural Revolution. I’m not sure if that’s going a bit too fa r, at least for the time being.      噢,是的。如果他們認為我們中國人準備嚥下他們的侮辱、退縮和在這遠東的福克 蘭群島戰爭中失敗,那菲律賓政府將肯定是錯誤的。他們可能有奧巴馬和鷹派的美國軍 事支持他們,但在半山區或更高的每一個家庭中,我們有人質在手。我的一些朋友告訴 我,在家裡他們已經宣布國家進入緊急狀態。他們的女傭聽到“南沙群島”時就高呼“ 中國,女士/先生”,他們說這灌輸工作是管用的,就像我們在文化大革命期間看到我們 的偉大領袖畫像時呼喊“毛主席萬歲!”一樣。我不肯定這做法能走多遠,但至少當下 有效。 http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/worldlook/1/214230.shtml