精華區beta CrossStrait 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 Gossiping 看板 #1Denu4Sc ] 作者: nihaoptt (nihaoptt) 看板: Gossiping 標題: Re: [新聞] 大陸發表「美國人權紀錄」 籲美國改善人權 時間: Mon Apr 11 23:27:56 2011 與ptt的吱吱和咀咀不同,中國批評美國利用人權干涉他國,得到美國網民的一邊倒支持 ,證據在下方,主要是一條新聞以及關于這條新聞的回復,以下轉貼內容: 翻譯作者tvenana ---------------------------- 新聞標題: China says U.S. human rights outcry is interference 中國稱美國的人*權抗議是干涉(他國內政) 新聞鏈接:http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110409/pl_nm/us_china_usa_rights_2 新聞摘要: – Sat Apr 9, 6:24 pm ET BEIJING (Reuters) – China said it was willing to discuss its difference s on human rights "with mutual respect" with the U.S. on Saturday after reje cting a recent official report from Washington as interference in its intern al affairs. 周六,中國駁斥了華盛頓最近發布的官方報告,認為其干涉了其它國家內政。中國 說,他們愿意跟美國在相互尊重前提下,討論彼此人*權的不同點。 網民評論(選的評論都是網友點擊支持比較多的): ny ny 13 hours ago Report Abuse can we mind our own business for maybe 4 years and get our selves back on ou r feet .PLEASE 我們能否在這4年,先管好我們自己的事,先讓我們自己好起來?拜托了 ────────────────── SteveT 14 hours ago Report Abuse GE posted 14+BILLION DOLLAR PROFIT with ZERO TAX?!! Forget China, we go a load of corrupt, maniacal sihtheads here to deal with. 通用公司有140億美元的利潤,卻沒有繳一分錢的稅?!! 不要管中國了,我們這里有一堆的腐敗要處理。 ─────────────────── scieducator Sat Apr 09, 2011 05:03 pm PDT Report Abuse Our government is not truly an advocate of human rights. The issue is only u sed as a means of irritating China. If we were truly concerned about human r ights why have we never made the same criticism of Saudi Arabia? 我們的政府不是一個真正的人*權倡導者,這只是用于激怒中國的手段罷了。如果我們真 的關心人*權,我們為什么不同樣批評沙特阿拉伯? ───────────────────── FemmeBaby2k1 14 hours ago Report Abuse Hillary Clinton is talking about freedom internet, and human right but other hands she tried to shutdown the Wikileaks, and bombard Lybia in the name of Freedom. This is a double standard. I'm confused. 希拉里談網絡自由,還有人*權,但另一方面,她卻嘗試關掉維基,還有,以自由的名義 炮轟利比亞。這是雙重標準,我很困惑。 ───────────────────── KeeptheShuttle 10 hours ago Report Abuse I'm an American and I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this. China is absolute ly right I'm ashamed to admit. We are NOT the rulers of the world and have n o right to tell countries what to do. I've said it before and will say it ag ain. I LOVE this country. It's the people in it I can't stand. Particularly the politicians. 我是一個美國人,我很遺憾,我得嘲笑這個。羞于啟齒,但我得承認,中國絕對是正確 的。我們不是世界標尺,我們沒有權利告訴其它國家要怎么做。我以前說過,以后還會 這樣說。我愛這個國家,但我不能忍受這里的人們,特別是政客。 ───────────────────── Boomshakalaka Sat Apr 09, 2011 07:14 pm PDT Report Abuse Lemme get this straight...we can't afford to keep our government open...but we have the time and resources to bother another nation? There are bigger pr oblems currently at hand Uncle Sam. 我就直說吧…我們無法繼續經營我們的政府…但我們卻有時間和資源去找另一個國家的 麻煩?現在,山姆大叔自己有更大的問題要處理。 ─────────────────────── Joyserve 8 hours ago Report Abuse like it or not,china does have a point,what's that saying "people in glass h ouses shouldn't throw stones" 不管喜不喜歡,中國確實有道理,俗話說“住玻璃屋的人切忌扔石頭(禿子別罵和尚) ─────────────────────── Tom Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:36 pm PDT Report Abuse Yeah, there is no free election in China. But considering what America and the West have, are the elections really fre e...of money and corruption? What a mess is what I see. 對,中國是沒有自由選舉 但是,想想美國和西方的選舉,是真正的自由選舉,只不過這“自由”是錢跟腐敗的自 由 ──────────────────────── terry Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:57 pm PDT Report Abuse wake up washington, please,,,,,mind your own business,our schools are losing teachers, social security is in jeopardy, and medicare will be gone soon,,, need to say more? 華盛頓,拜托,醒醒吧…搞好你自己的事,我們的學校正失去老師,社會安全危如累卵 ,醫療保險,很快也沒了…還需要多說嗎? ──────────────────────── b Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:12 pm PDT Report Abuse Good Ole USA. Lets see, 10s of millions cannot afford health insurance, the media is controlled by plutocracy, millions cannot find a decent job, educat ion is becoming un-affordable, our justice system is a sham where the rich g et off the hook and the poor go to jail, and we have overthrown more democra tically elected governments than anyone else in history and the US of A is g oing to lecture other countries on human rights issues. WHAT A JOKE! Let's w orry about our problems at home before preaching down to the rest of the wor ld. 美國以前很好。現在,咱們來看看,成千上萬的人買不起健康保險,媒體被富人階層控 制,幾百萬人不能找到合適的工作,教育也變得負擔不起了,我們的司法系統是騙人的 ,富人犯罪就沒事,窮人就進監獄,我們有史以來,把民主選舉政府推翻,干得比任何 人都多,美利堅卻要教導其它國家人*權問題,真是個笑話!在貶低其它國家前,先擔心 一下我們自己的問題吧。 ─────────────────────── Urthstripe 18 hours ago Report Abuse Most of the American people don't want another war against China, cold or ot herwise. Politicians need to give peace a chance and remember that others co uld end up paying the ultimate sacrifice for their mistakes. 大多數的美國人不想跟中國再來一場戰爭,冷戰或者什么,都不要。政客們要為和平提 供個機會,記住,其它國家如果犯錯,他們自己會付出代價。 ─────────────────────── tootsie 7 hours ago Report Abuse America needs to concentrate on America. Bring all our soldiers home. End the madness. 美國需要集中精力在自己身上。 把我們的戰士都帶回家吧,結束愚蠢的行為吧。 ───────────────────────── valentino 22 hours ago Report Abuse maybe the u.s. wants also to teach china how to tax their citizen,,,,,,lol,, ,,,, 也許,美國還想要教中國怎么向他們的公民收稅….哈哈…. ───────────────────────── unforgiven 10 hours ago Report Abuse Enough with your diversions D.C., fix this country. 夠了,華盛頓,不要再轉移矛盾了,搞好這個國家。 ─────────────────────────── Boomer 7 hours ago Report Abuse Now that elections can be bought, are we really free? The things the Chinese are saying are true. 現在,選舉都能收買了,我們真的自由嗎?中國人說的那些,是對的。 ───────────────────────────── Patrick E 22 hours ago Report Abuse All we really need to do to make this country great again is to outlaw lobby ing, tax the hell out of companies that outsource jobs and stop meddling in other countries affairs. 我們要讓這個國家重新振作起來,要做的就是,禁止游說,向那些該死的企業征稅,那 些把工作外包的企業,還有,停止干涉其它國家的事情。 ────────────────────────── Paul Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:21 pm PDT Report Abuse You have to be kidding !!!! The only rights the US government knows about is the right of corporations to rape the American public, the rights of lobbyi sts to influence policy, the rights of the top 400 richest people in the Us to make as much as the bottom 100 million, the rights of Wall Street to call the shots defraud America and the world and be paid huge salaries and bounu sses instaed of going to jail. When Hillary Clinton and the congress of the United States wants to start addressing the real issues in this country mayb e then they can start telling other countries how to behave BUT until then.. ....................!!!!! 開玩笑!!!!美國政府知道的唯一權利就是:企業強奸民眾的權利;游客影響政策的 權利;美國最富的400人從底層1000萬人中賺更多的錢的權利;華爾街操縱美國和世界, 還能得到高薪和獎金,而不是下監獄的權利。到希拉里和美國國會開始想解決這個國家 的實質問題那會,也許,他們就能開始告訴別的國家要怎么做,要到那個時候………… …!!!!!! ─────────────────────────── Dying in the USA 9 hours ago Report Abuse Sorry, China, our elected officials are too stupid to mind their own busines s. They're too stupid to handle the problems in the USA so they have to take attention away from how stupid they are by pointing fingers at everyone els e. 對不起,中國,我們選舉的官員太蠢了,無法搞定我們自己的事情。他們太蠢,無法處 理美國自己的問題,因此,他們必須轉移注意力,指責別人,不讓人知道他們自己有多 蠢。 ────────────────────── bobby 9 hours ago Report Abuse we need to clean our own back yard up before we stick our nose in some one e lses. time to take back america. 我們在戳別人的鼻子前,先得把我們自己的后院打掃干凈。是時候恢復美國了。 ──────────────────────── paulie297 9 hours ago Report Abuse "The United States ignores its own severe human rights problems, ardently pr omoting its so-called 'human rights diplomacy', treating human rights as a p olitical tool to vilify other countries and to advance its own strategic int erests," That is the best thing I have read in a long time. Our country is a train wr eck and China makes it obvious. “美國忽略自身嚴峻的人*權問題,熱情推銷其所謂的‘人*權外交’,把人*權當作是政 治工具來中傷其它國家,獲取它自己的戰略利益。” 這么久以來,這是我聽到的最好的事情。我們的國家是一列失事的火車,中國讓問題浮 出水面。 ────────────────────────── The Original Frank Sat Apr 09, 2011 05:00 pm PDT Report Abuse China is China leave them and the rest of the world be. It's none of our bus iness how they run thier countries or thier governments. We don't want Chine se, Arabians, Africans, Russians, South Americans or anybody else telling us how to run our country, we proved that when we kicked the Brits @#$%, so st ay out of thier business. 中國是中國,隨他們和其它國家去。他們怎么管理他們的國家,他們的政府怎么樣,跟 我們沒有關系。我們不想要中國人,阿拉伯人,非洲人,俄國人,南美洲人,或者其他 任何人,告訴我們要如何管理我們的國家,我們在以前就證明了這點,因此我們把英國 人給踢了出去,現在,我們也不要管他們的事情。 ────────────────────────── greg Sat Apr 09, 2011 06:45 pm PDT Report Abuse We Americans are great ones to talk about human rights. In this country you are free to do about anything except have a decent paying job or any job. Th e Chinese have 3 people to every one of us. We can't properly take care of 3 00 million, I don't think we are expert enough to tell the Chinese what to d o inside their borders. In case US Officials haven't picked up on this --we are sick of never ending wars and politicians that ignore the concerns of av erage Americans. When we get our act together--we then can critisize others. I don't think we have a clue --beside if you want to talk about human right s--better get rid of the Pairoit Act first and we can start there. 我們美國人談論人*權最好了。在這個國家,真自由,可以做任何事,就是不能有一份合 適的工作,甚至隨便一份工作都沒有。中國比我們的人口多3倍,我們連3億人都照顧不 好,我不認為我們是專家,可以告訴中國人,他們應該在他們自己國家怎么做。為了防 止美國官員沒有注意到這個,我想提醒說,我們對沒完沒了的戰爭,還有那些忽略美國 民眾的政客,煩透了。到我們自己能團結一致的時候,再去批評其他人吧。我不認為我 們現在就可以,要是想談人*權,最好把愛國者法案搞定先,我們可以從那里開始做起。 ──────────────────── A PILGRIM 8 hours ago Report Abuse GOR GOD'S SAKE, CAN'T WE START TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN PROBLEMS HERE AT HOME AND LET THE REST OF THE WORLD TAKE CARE OF THEIRS ??? 看在上帝的份上,我們就不能先搞定我們自己的問題嗎?就不能讓世界上其他人自己去 解決他們自己的問題嗎??? ──────────────────── Dianna 10 hours ago Report Abuse Having read these comments I feel a lot better. I thought that the people of this country were sleeping. Now that we are all inagreement, what do we do to get the politicians to understand that we are Mad and want them to do the job that we have hired them to do. They seem to forget that they work for u s. 看了這些評論后,我感覺好多了。我以為我們這個國家的人都睡著了呢。現在,我們的 意見都一致,我們要怎么做,才能讓那些政客知道,我們很生氣,我們雇傭他們,是要 讓他們干我們叫他們干的事。他們好像忘了他們是為我們工作的。 ───────────────────── Jen~ 12 hours ago Report Abuse Ha ha. China called us out. Apparently we haven't been tending our own backy ard. Surprise. 哈哈,中國朝我們嚷嚷,很明顯,我們還沒有照看好我們自己的后院,驚訝 ───────────────────── ikihi 12 hours ago Report Abuse I agree with china that we are hypocrites and that we also should stop polic ing the world. 我同意中國說我們是偽善者,我們也應該停止監控這個世界。 ─────────────────── ikihi 12 hours ago Report Abuse i agree with China. 我同意中國說的。 ──────────────────── Muskie Pee Dee 10 hours ago Report Abuse I actually totally agree with the Chinese. 我其實完全同意中國人說的 ──────────────────── Wizzard S 11 hours ago Report Abuse Not big fan of China, but in this case: Chinese, you're @#$% right about tha t! 我不是中國的大粉絲,但在這個事情上,中國人,你們他媽的說得對! ─────────────────── John 9 hours ago Report Abuse Yes, the Chinese are right. Let's close our doors for a few centuries and ig nor the rest of the world,just like China did. 對,中國人說得對。咱們也閉關鎖國幾個世紀,不要理這個世界,就像中國以前那樣干 ─────────────── dude. 9 hours ago Report Abuse It's funny that we think a two party state is so much better than a single p arty state. One party is an efficient one party. Two party is an in-efficien t one party... 很搞笑,我們認為兩個政*Dang的國家比一*Dang的要好得多,但一Dang的是一個有效率 的Dang,而兩Dang的,其實是無效率的一個Dang。。。 ────────────────── JD 11 hours ago Report Abuse I agree with China. Our government officials should just shut up about human abuse elsewhere in the world, and concentrate on such abuse here at home. W e are not responsible for what other countries do to their people, nor do we have to comment or take action against those countries. Let's just mind our own business, which would include bringing our military forces home from al l over the place! 我同意中國說的。我們的政府官員應該閉嘴,不要再指責其它國家的人*權,他們應該把 精力集中在國內的這類問題上。我們不對其它國家的人民負責,也不評論和反對其它國 家。讓我們只是打理好自己的事情,其中的一件事,就是把我們的軍隊帶回家來。 ───────────────── USAMP 5 hours ago Report Abuse China is a total joke in so many ways..........this aint one of them. For th e first time in my life I totally agree with the Chinese statement. Wow, I c an't believe I have to agree.... Perhaps we need a timeout in order to recalibrate our constituion and the cu rrent direction our misled/confused politicians are leading us. @#$% this is embarrasing. We need change. 中國在很多方面都是個笑話….但這不是。我這輩子第一次完全同意中國的聲明,哇,真 不敢相信,我得同意。。。 也許我們需要暫時休息一下,重新調整我們的憲法和目前的方向,那些迷糊的政客把我 們帶錯的方向。 媽的,真是尷尬,我們得改變。 ───────────────────── Stuck in the 60's 9 hours ago Report Abus Learn to say 'Ni Hao' Ya'll. China will define 'The New Order' I'll bet you 1,000,000 RMB's 學說“你好”吧 中國會制定新的規則 我跟你們打賭,100萬人民幣。 ========================================================== 以上轉自:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=53&page=1 另外大陸有專門的網帖翻譯論壇,爬山虎,主要是負責翻譯國外新聞以及新聞下面網民 的回復,其實有時候新聞本身倒沒什麼,看各國網民對新聞的回復和反饋,才是最歡樂的 爬山虎地址: http://www.ptfcn.com/ptfcn/ ※ 引述《ams9 (大發利市)》之銘言: : http://udn.com/NEWS/MAINLAND/BREAKINGNEWS4/6264596.shtml : 【經濟日報╱記者林則宏/即時報導】 : 2011.04.10 10:48 pm : 為反擊美國於8日發表的人權報告再次指責中國人權狀況,大陸國務院新聞辦公室10日也 : 發表「2010年美國的人權紀錄」,指責美國人權紀錄十分糟糕,沒資格冒充世界「人權法 : 官」,對其他國家的人權狀況進行評判。 : 這是大陸對美國連續第12年發表的「人權紀錄」,目的在於「敦促美國正視自身的人權問 : 題」。 : 「2010年美國的人權紀錄」全文約1.3萬字,包括關於生命、財產和人身安全,關於公民 : 權利和政治權利,關於經濟、社會、文化權利,關於種族歧視,關於婦女和兒童權利,關 : 於侵犯他國人權等六個部分。 : 這份「人權紀錄」指出,美國無視自身存在的嚴重人權問題,卻熱衷於推行所謂「人權外 : 交」,將人權作為醜化別國形象和謀取自己戰略利益的政治工具,充分暴露美國在人權問 : 題上實行雙重標準的偽善面目和藉口人權推行霸權主義的不良圖謀。 : 「人權紀錄」說,美國是世界上暴力犯罪最嚴重的國家,公民的生命、財產和人身安全得 : 不到應有的保障。美國每年約有五分之一的人成為各種犯罪行為的受害者,這一比例居全 : 世界之首。美國槍支管理鬆懈,氾濫成災。 : 此外,美國政府侵犯公民權利和政治權利的情況相當嚴重。公民隱私遭到侵犯,警察濫施 : 暴力和刑訊逼供現象嚴重,冤案錯案頻發。美國極力標榜和鼓吹網際網路自由,而實際上 : ,美國對網際網路的限制相當嚴格。 : 「人權紀錄」還指出,美國失業率居高不下,貧困人口比例創新高,饑餓人口大幅增加, : 無家可歸者激增。 : 大陸在這份「人權記錄」中並表示,種族歧視在美國根深蒂固,滲透到社會生活的各個方 : 面。美國少數族裔在就業和職業上受到歧視,貧困率居高不下,種族仇恨犯罪頻發,在美 : 國移民的應有權利得不到保障。 : 另,美國的婦女兒童權利狀況堪憂。婦女頻遭性侵犯和暴力,兒童生活貧困、身心健康得 : 不到保障。 : 「人權紀錄」說,美國在國際人權領域的紀錄同樣「劣跡斑斑」。美國發動的伊拉克戰爭 : 和阿富汗戰爭造成大量平民傷亡。美國拒絕參加一些重要的國際人權公約和履行國際義務 : 。 : 2011年3月18日,聯合國人權理事會通過對美國人權普遍定期審議最後文件,而美國卻堅 : 持拒絕審議中提出的大多數建議,受到許多國家的批評。 : 中國因此要求美國,美國政府切實改善自身的人權狀況,檢點自身在人權問題上的所作所 : 為,停止利用人權問題干涉別國內政的霸道行徑。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.40.54.49
dynien:美人比較傲嬌 04/11 23:29
xender:有人會說,五毛也會寫英文呀! 04/11 23:29
Maiar:人*權....連人權都沒辦法好好寫的國家在跟人家講人權 = = 04/11 23:30
vicklin:多講是好事 只是有人可以不用打馬賽克 04/11 23:31
Rhadamanthuz:"怎么做"、"以后"、"于" ??? 04/11 23:31
sading7:美國的優點在於這些美國國民會自己揭發。而中國人需要他國 04/11 23:32
sading7:仗義直言 04/11 23:32
appoo:米國有這種國民,中國被批糞青就只會反批回去 04/11 23:32
wak:*可能是為了防止金盾之類的程式吧 04/11 23:33
appoo:高低非常明顯了吧 04/11 23:33
wak:期待中國的國內也有這種檢討自己國家與執政黨的聲音囉 04/11 23:33
zerosky:米國可以有國民直接網路上批評政府 支那只會被河蟹!(茶) 04/11 23:34
freewash:一個是嚴以律己寬以待人 一個寬以待己嚴以律人 04/11 23:34
previa:八吱不是叫假的。 04/11 23:34
darkbrigher:這翻譯好奇怪 很像是對岸翻的 04/11 23:36
nihaoptt:呃,你以為是哪里人翻譯的? 04/11 23:39
dmanu:先把"人權"好好寫出來再來說別人怎樣吧,丟臉 04/12 01:15
wo2323:批評美國很中肯 美網友才會挺啊~ 04/12 13:23
wo2323:明明一推缺點還認為自己是聖人國 偽君子比真小人可惡 04/12 13:25
wo2323:五十步笑百步很屌喔? 04/12 13:26
sakura000:講的很棒 給推 美國的問題真的太多了 04/12 18:03
wo2323:借轉~ 04/12 19:02
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.165.173.86 心得: 對老美來說~ 中國自己多爛都不關他們的事 畢竟是生活在美國~ 美國自己也有越來越爛的地方 但是就因為比它國先進個五十年就這樣狂妄自大並不會多高貴 美國在慢慢腐敗成富豪獨裁國家而不自知~ ※ 編輯: wo2323 來自: 118.165.173.86 (04/12 19:10)
wo2323:想想這種強國要跟中國比爛是多麼可笑的事情 118.165.173.86 04/12 19:15
southboy:所謂的G2,就是就是當今世界的兩大流氓 183.14.201.251 04/12 21:10
southboy:區別是一個強點,所以對外更狠對內好點 183.14.201.251 04/12 21:11
southboy:另一個弱一些,對外好些對內夠狠 183.14.201.251 04/12 21:12
wo2323:聰明的人知道要選不會傷害自己的那個 118.165.173.86 04/12 21:25
wo2323:而不是光鮮亮麗會殺你的那個 118.165.173.86 04/12 21:25
ezpaper:就是美國網民挺才看得出與中國網民的強烈 219.85.85.75 04/12 21:57
ezpaper:對比 要是立場顛倒 中國網民只會說一切 219.85.85.75 04/12 21:57
ezpaper:都是老美抹黑的陰謀 兩者真是天差地遠 219.85.85.75 04/12 21:58
ezpaper:看看ptt上大陸網友的言論 似乎覺得大陸人 219.85.85.75 04/12 22:00
ezpaper:不需要自省能力 只需要有黨的領導就夠了 219.85.85.75 04/12 22:00
ROMEL:美國是光鮮亮麗會殺你的國家 "你"是哪國?118.160.239.149 04/12 22:40