精華區beta Cross_Life 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Come on, I was just chatting. Why such a big deal? I guess Taiwan has made more than enough money in the mainland by unfair trading, and you call that generous? And I would say it is the Taiwan government who has made Taiwan a place decent poeple hesitate to come. That's why you only see those bad people. Stop complaining. ※ 引述《osprey (The die is cast!)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《mchuang11 (姚)》之銘言: : : 呵呵 你說的也很有意思 : : 其實要管制賣淫 最有效的辦法是打擊台灣內部的有組織犯罪 : : 台灣的有組織犯罪還是很厲害的 : : 和大陸黑幫合作 可以把很多良家婦女騙到台灣 : : (記得是50%左右的婦女 以為自己是來打工的) : : 我覺得台灣政府 因為政治原因 不是真心想管這件事情 : I think it's your words most interesting...There's no doubt that Taiwanese : government will be more than willing to solve this problem. After all, besides : causing social security problem, Taiwanese government and people also have : to pay money to provide food and place to those people once they are caught : and wait for being sending back to China. : In fact, Chinese illegal emigration is a big problem to not only Taiwan but : also other coutries. But it seems Chinese government doesn't regard this as a : problem. After all, that just causes problems to other countries not to Chinese : themselves, all right? I can't understand why Chinese government don't care : about this problem, because it's Chinese people suffer in foreign countries. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 69.5.156.62