※ 引述《bluebluecat (閃閃星光寫滿憂鬱)》之銘言:
: Katrina I can't stop looking in your eyes, but my words don't come out straight
Katrina 我無法停止不看你的雙眼,但我的話就是無法脫口而出。
: . I don't know what to say. No...No...
我不知道該怎說。 No...No...
: On Monday I tell myself "you gotta wait,Dave", don't rush it, don't anticipate
星期一時,我告訴我自已:Dave 你要等等,別著急,不要太期待
: , take it slowly, it's ok, it's ok.
要慢慢來,會沒問題的,沒問題的。
*(Repeat) I just want a chance to know you to know
*(重覆) ꠠ 我只是想有個機會認識你 能瞭解
: the woman deep inside, yeah yeah (And) I don't wanna look back on life to see
妳的內心深處, 我不想回顧生命時見到
: this missed opportunity, yeah...yeah...(to get to know you)
這個遺落的機會 ( 去認識你 )
: Even at the risk of the looking like a fool to you.
即使要冒著讓妳看來像個傻子的危險。
On Wednesday I casually
星期三時,發現你不在身邊
: walk on by to find that you're not there; act like I don't care.
我漫不經心的走著,假裝我不在乎的樣子。
But on Friday I catch a glimpse of you I tell myself "don't hesitate,
但星期五時,我不經意的見到了你,我告訴我自已 " 不要猶豫不決,
you just walk up and say hello! say hello!"
你只要走上前去然後說聲 hello!。
*(重覆)
I just want a chance to know the love you have inside, yeah yeah
我只想要個機會瞭解妳內在所擁有的愛,
(And) I don't wanna look back on life to see
: this missed opportunity, yeah yeah...
這個失去的機會…
: Even at the risk of looking like a fool to you.
即使要冒著讓妳看來像個傻子的危險。
: Katrina will I ever know your heart ?
Katrina 我能瞭解你的心嗎?
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 61.216.40.149