精華區beta Drama 關於我們 聯絡資訊
綠光世界劇場Ⅲ (世界劇場演出,全場配有英文字幕) 將你的手放在我的手心 將你的手放在我的手心,如果你願意的話…. 將你的手放在我的手心,因為你是我此生的最後一頁… 將你的手放在我的手心,將你的手放在我的手心,請你… 她,奧爾佳,29歲,是莫斯科藝術劇院剛竄起的演員。 他,契訶夫,38歲,是世界現代劇場最偉大的劇作家。 他們相遇相戀,短短六年的愛情,有四年得分隔兩地。 連接偉大劇場心靈與他的最愛,得經由四百零二封信。 四年,雙方超過八百封以上的書信往返內容,再加上, 劇作家一生中最悸動人心的四部劇作,精采動人對話。 組合成《將你的手放在我的手心》I Take your hand in mine….. 國際劇場大師彼得˙布魯克(Peter Brook)最新導演鉅作 綠光世界劇場零時差取得演出版權,六月為您深情呈現 原作:I Take your hand in mine….. 編劇:Carol Rocamora 劇本翻譯˙導演:李立亨 演員:姚坤君、郭強生 演出時間:6月4-5、11-12日(週五、六) 晚上8:00 6月5、12(週六)下午2:30 演出地點:紅樓劇場 (台北市西門町成都路10號) 統一票價:500元 年代售票系統(全國各大金石堂) 洽詢專線:02-23956838 www.greenray.com.tw I Take your hand in mine… A Play suggested by the love letters of Anton Chekhov and Olga Knipper by Carol Rocamora Performed in Chinese with English Subtitle “I take your hand in mine, if you’ll allow me…” This line quoted from Chekhov’s first letter to Knipper after her first visit to him. She was 29, a young actress in the Moscow Art Theatre when she first met him, a famous novelist and playwright, they were friends first, then lovers, then husband and wife. Their love last for six years before his death, 412 letters from him to her and her correspondences as well as the moving dialogues in Chekhov’s grate plays becomes the core of this touching play. Greenray Theatre’s World Theatre Series recommend this love letters theatre to you in beautiful June. Please visit the Red Play House Theatre, a 99 years old legendary building to experience a modern love story. I Take your hand in mine Playwright: Carol Rocamora Director: LEE, Li-Heng Date: 4-5 11-12 June, 20:00 (Fri & Sat) 5、12, June, 14:30 (Sat) Venue: Red Play House Theatre 10 Cheng-Tu Rd, Taipei Tel:2311-9380 www.redplayhouse.com.tw Ticket: 500 Please call 2395-6838 for details, or visit the ERA Ticket Agent Presented by the Greenray Theatre This theatre is sponsored partly by the Council of Culture Affairs, Taiwan. No.352 姓名:歡迎大家來看戲 留言給:喜歡看戲的人們 標題:《今宵多珍重》 寫於:2004/4/15 上午 03:01:55 《今宵多珍重》 一段跨越二十七年的感人外遇…… 你也有可能遇到……………… 原劇作家:Bernard Slade 劇本改編:傅國虹、陳祐薇、王永順 指導老師:陳湘琪 製作人:陳祐薇 導演:傅國虹 舞台監督:陳姿伶 導排助理:許智寬、王永順 舞台設計:鄭培絢 燈光設計:郭耀仁 服裝設計:葉青樺 音樂設計:馮士哲、何瑞康 平面設計:蔡宏瑜 舞台技術:吳宜曄 前台經理:吳政育 後台經理:蔡昇兼 演員:陳祐薇(表演畢製獨立呈現) 、林邵翰 演出時間:2004 4 /23(五) 4/24 (六) 7:30 PM 4 /24(六) 4/25 (日) 2:30 PM 演出地點:台北市北投區學園路一號 國立台北藝術大學 戲劇系館T 305 免費入場 交通方式:捷運淡水線,關渡站下車,依指標搭乘小巴士、計程車或步行約十五分鐘 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.21.235.14