精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《funnyass (Lt. U.)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《dale (冰城城主)》之銘言: : : 這是因為你先入為主的觀念 : : 讓你以為那些文字在沒有特定 receiver 的情況下 : : 也可以安全地使用。 : : 但從推文很顯然真的只是你自以為。 :  從事科學研究久了你就會發現多數人的意見未必就是對的 :    在我看來倒是你先入為主的觀念 :    讓你在沒有特定receiver的情況下就先預設了 :    sender的intent 是negative的 :   OK, I read whatever "discussions" between you two. Here's what I think. According to Grice, "all the speakers must cooperate with one another in order for a conversation to take place". Here are the four Gricean maxims of cooperative conversation: 1. Maxims of quantity. --Make your contribution as informative as required. Do not make your contribution more informative than is required 2. Maxims of quality.--Try to make your contribution one that is true. Do not say what you believe to be false. do not say that for which you have no evidence. 3. Maxim of relation.--Be revelant. 4. Maxims of manner.--be clear. Avoid obscurity of expression. Avoid ambiguity. be brief, be orderly. Here's your first reply toward the original post: 1. Would you slow down a little bit? For God's sake, I ain't no American. Is this some kind of racism or what? 2. Could you repeat again please? I am sorry that I can't quite follow you. 3. I really want to agree with you if I know what you're saying. Since the originaly post is doing a language exchange with a foreigner, therefore it's logical to assume they've never met before. And you should know it is very informal to use the expression "ain't no" in this situation. I'm not saying you can't use it, I am saying that it is not something people would say to someone they just met. Besides that, I agree with dale that your 3rd response is a bit too sacastic. Therefore it is not very appropriate to use it in this situation. Maybe the original post can use it later, when she get to know her conversational partner know, but not during the first meeting. -- I shall fight till the end with Love as my shield, Friendship as my armor, trust as my helmet, and Justice as my sword. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 130.126.244.14
loiswang:唔 是sarcastic 61.231.33.168 03/13