精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《funnyass (Lt. U.)》之銘言: : Do you really think I was serious about suggesting shinkirou use the : first one? : Do you really think shinkirou is so naive that she/he couldn't tell : which one is appropriate? : Yes, the first one is obviously inappropriate for shinkirou to use. And like I said: don't muck about on Eng-Class, especially on someone else's expense. Either give an helpful advice, or no advice at all. This discussion board was created for those who wish to learn more about the English language. (I thought the name "Eng-Class" would itself be informative enough, but I guess not.) Ergo, the fact that there are people new to English, on this board, should have been apparent to you; the fact that they may actually take your advice seriously should have been apparent to you; and the fact that people do find you offensive should have been apparent to you. But instead you went on further, arguing your own mistakes with more fallacies (that analogy on scientific research is beyond ridiculous), and chose to remain completely oblivious of your own foolery. If shinkirou took your advice, he's not naive; but merely trusting another user better at the language than he -- a normally harmless act -- until you came. You owe him an apology. : My point is actually very simple. : No words are evil in their very nature. : The meanings of words depend on what the user means to use them and : whom the user is communicating with. Your point is misleading and useless. You suggested that no word is evil in their very nature, which may be true, but the utmost truth is that we do not know _ANY_ word in the state of their "very nature." All the words we know are already "tainted" by meanings bestowed on them, by both the senders and the receivers. Ergo, using this misleading and useless argument to defend your previous advice is, like I said, foolery. Most people on this board are more than capable of having a good time without offending other people, or giving misleading and inappropriate advice. Perhaps you should take heed, and learn from them before you make another post. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.94.138
funnyass:whatever, obviously you know nothing about 172.163.67.48 03/13
funnyass:nature, and that's not your fault... 172.163.67.48 03/13
funnyass:but you are definitely not qualified to 172.163.67.48 03/13
funnyass:decide whether my point is useless...not you 172.163.67.48 03/13
hemels:well perhaps you're in the wrong board 61.228.32.152 03/13
hemels:because obviously no one understands your 61.228.32.152 03/13
hemels:point of view here. 61.228.32.152 03/13
funnyass:true, but it doesn't make me wrong 172.163.67.48 03/13
funnyass:it's not my fault that you can't understand 172.163.67.48 03/13
funnyass:it's not guilty that I don't have friends in 172.163.67.48 03/13
funnyass:your circle.....a shame maybe... 172.163.67.48 03/13