精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《funnyass (Lt. U.)》之銘言: : A good movie wouldn't suck based on some critiques on the internet. : By the same token, : if a peer review panel has well taken my stands and allowed articles : full of my viewpoints to be published on an academic journal... : if I have established my credibility in the realm of my specialty with : my philosophy... : then why should I feel my point was meaningless only because some folks : on the internet said they don't understand or they disagree? Your advice was not a good movie. It was, literally, an "ill-advice." Your article on an academic journal doesn't exempt you from making logical fallacies -- in fact you've made plenty. I personally find it amazing that you should make an appeal to authority, which is, yet another fallacy. Just curious: you didn't include, "For God's sake, I ain't no American. Is this some kind of racism or what?" in your published work, did you? : If you think my posting is mucking your board, I'll be more than happy : to quit. No one pays me anyways. : This would be my last post on your board. This is not "my" board. My stand is strong only because my views are strong. A weak view would a weak stand make, the same logic applies for a strong view. : I might not even come back to read articles anymore. enough? : Like some people suggested, I might have come to the wrong place. : The only thing I don't understand is since my posts were so pointless to : you all, why didn't the BM delete them all? including this one of course. See post 930. That's the BM's philosophy with this board. The fact that your posts are staying doesn't prove that the points included therein are naturally valid. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.94.138