精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
幫我看一下這兩篇的文法~ 感激不盡..!! Balancing my budget Saving money is the best way for me to balance my budget. Usually I estimat e or plan of how money will be spent over a period of time, in relation to the amount of money available. I always write down the income and the expense to s ee whether I spend more. So, I can be watchful. Sometimes, I put less cash on m y purse in order to avoiding to be a spendthrift. For instance, when I have a d esire to buy handbag, rings or something new for me. I see the purse that I do n't have enough money to but it. I'll give up; furthermore, they're all luxurie s. However, if they are necessaries such as clothes, shoes or what I really nee d in my life. I'll buy it. Whatever I will restrain myself. I know to make mon ey isn't easy and must make an effort. All in all, I will value it and use it w isely. An important purchase Three years ago, I bought an electronic dictionary, because of need in my E nglish lesson. It was very convenient, light and handy machine. You don't bring heavy bilingual dictionary to school, and you don't look for vocabulary on pa ge one by one. You just key the word in electronic dictionary, and you will fin d what you want. It's very saving time. I purchased it at Kaohsiung Electronic Fair. I look around the website and magazine about electronic dictionary in ad vance. Then, I ask my friends who already have it to compare the prices, the fu nctions, and how many vocabularies in it and to check whether it is practical u tility. When I went into the fair, there were series of electronic dictionary. I listened carefully to the salesclerk, which is suitable for me to use. And t hen, comparing different models to see whether it is convenient to handle or no t. It has attractive price and useful function. Finally, I decided to buy CD-96. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.134.103