精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Yesterday I received a letter from a friend who lives in Changsha, a medium-sized city in central China. I had met him when I was there a few years ago on an exchange visit, and he mentioned in his letter that he and his wife had recently been out for dinner with friends, and after dinner they had gone to a karaoke bar where they sang and watched the entertainment well into the night. An anecdote that surprised me partly because karaoke is a phenomenon that I completely fail to understand: why would otherwise attempts to sng old songs, or even worse, make attempts themselves. Even more suprising, though, was the discovery that a fad introduced only recently in North America. And still quite a novelty here, was known and enjoyed on the other side of the world, in a remote part of Communist China. Proving once again that the world is a much smaller and more homogeneous place than we often tend to think. 這一篇原本是完全沒有標點符號和斷句的,我加了上去覺得有些奇怪,希望有錯誤地方 可以麻煩指正出來~~謝謝!! -- http://gpaper.gigigaga.com/ep_publisher.asp?p=swirl23 在成長的和平公路上,我持續以等速公車行進黑暗裡。 這條路會帶我通向哪裡,又身處在什麼地方,我一點也不知道呀。 我坐在公車的末座位,看著後頭不斷流逝的白色路線; 等待答案,等待自由,等待永不到來的曙光。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.17.131.146