精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
以下是我寫的product presentation 請各位高手是否能幫我看看流暢度 或文法使用上是否正確 稍略長 煩請指教 謝謝 <(_ _)> Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. We are happy to see all of you here. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Lynn. I want to talk to you about our mobile- Panasonic X400 The Panasonic was founded in 1918. As you know, the Panasonic produce mainly Consumer Electronic Product for the market. We will take only four minutes of your time. We have divided our presentation into three parts. The first part is about the main standard of X400. The Second part is about the features of X400 The third part is about the prices of X400 We will take any questions at the end of our presentation. Part one Let's start with the main standard of X400. As you can see on the desk of the model. The X400 have 3 color type: black, Red and white Each color we sell now has proven quite popular in the market. The X400 have 2 frequency are 900 and 1800 million Hertz The Dimensions is 84 mm *47 mm *17 mm The X400 weight is 86 g The X400's standby time is 71-210 hours. The X400's talk time is 1.5-4.5 hours Standby tome and talk time will dependent upon network conditions, SIM card usage, and battery conditions. The X400's battery is Li-ion 780mAh That cover parts one. Part two Let's move on to the second part. The second topic is the X400's features. Generally our users agree that most special of our mobile is their features. We conducted a lot of research to design the features of X400. Super slim clamshell case with 1.7 cm At just 17 mm thin, the X400 is designed to fit your pocket and your lifestyle perfectly. One push auto open When a phone call come in, just touch the one-push auto open button to pop open handset, and press send. With its quick, one-touch opening, the stylish X400 lets you keep your cool even when a call comes in while the phone's tucked away in your handbag or briefcase. VGA digital camera The X400 adds a VGA digital camera to its outstanding telephone functions. With its elegant design, chic color scheme and high-luster finish, this attractive phone is a pleasure to use. MMS compatibility You can take and send image、voice and words message. 65536 color TFT LCD and display size is 128*128 pixel GPRS class 8 You can download information fast. 16 polyphonic ring tones. The ring is more pleasant to hear. Well, that covers the second area. Part three The third part is our prices. We have established a policy of maintaining price uniformity. Each X400 is 9000 dollars. We are sure you will agree that these prices are not high for such high-quality mobile. That brings me to the conclusion. Let me summarize what we have said. We have told you about our mobile. The first is about the X400's standard. The second is about the X400 excellence features The third is about the X400's price. When you use X400,you will find the quality of X400 we made. We sure you will find that X400 is much more than just "satisfactory" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.59.53.200