精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
幫我看一下這幾句有什麼錯誤, 底線是答案 如果可以的話, 可否幫我翻譯一下 what was everybody looking at when I walked into the office and them all gathered at the windows? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 1.Before leaving for New York, Ms. Jansen forgot me who I'm supposed to ^^^^^^^^^ send this fax to. 2.The manager wrote a memo to her staff to be thanking them for having ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ worked so hard to update all of their account records. 3.Our hotel wants to expand its spa to attract more business, because do ^^ so would increase our market share. 4.If the manager must criticize somebody, he will do it in private because he ^^^^ shouldn't embarrass people and make them feel bad. 5.The hotel must know when the party will begin so that they must have the ^^^^ food prepared for the guests. 6. If shouldn't take you more than a week to finish the project but you might to ask for extra time if you see that you can't make the deadline. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ 7.You have had a lot of projects this year and you have done excellent work, but I am curious to know which project you have been liking ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the mos. 8.Last week I read a story about Henry Ford which stated that he asked ^^^^^ several investors for money to start his first factory before he finally found somebody to agree. 感謝高手的解惑orz... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.127.54