精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
其實有時候背很多單字是對的,不過有些常用單字,真的很力大無窮 就像take get make.....其實在英文字典裡面也都有詳細介紹 但是看到這些字 通常會直接把他跟片語連結 倒不盡然都是如此 就像之前有人問接受 有人問攙扶 其實都可以用take....(神了吧!!) 不妨重新認識這些力大無窮的單字吧!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~分隔線~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Take: 1. move ex: I was going to take some work home. 2. take a picture/video...etc(照相這個很常用喔^___^) 3. need sth ex: What kind of gas does your car take??? 4. accept ex: Why should I take the blame??? 5. take a test/exam 6. study ex: We had to take three years of English. 7. steal ex: They took all her jewelry. 8. hold/put ex: Let me take your coat. 9. get control ex: Rebel forces have taken control of the airport. 10. bear hard to take = difficult to accept 11. medicine/drug ex:Why don't you take an aspirin??? 12. travel (所指的就是搭乘某些特殊的交通工具) 13. consider ex: He takes his job very seriously. 14. write ex: Let me take down your phone number. 15. measure ex: Sit here and we will take your blood pressure. 16. have sapce for ex: The station wagon takes six people. 17. feeling/reaction ex:He doesn't seem to take a lot of interest in his kids. 18. food/drinks ex: Do you take cream in your coffee??? 19. buy ex: He give me a discount so I'd take it. ^____^以上是take常出現的意思, 真的很力大無窮喔,一個字抵19個意思 有機會再PO其他常用單字^____^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.162.150.231
ycjjen: 推這麼認真的整理/歸納 138.88.155.143 10/15 04:20