精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I am now in a education institution,and I am going to attend the JECC in Taiwan this year...But I got a problem..... Although I study hard in English,but I can't do well in my English compositon.Maybe someone can tell me how to improve my compositio ability,or someone tell me his(her)experiences. If anybody tell me how to do it,I will appreciate the help.Thanks! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: m144-59.dialup. > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: GilShaham (悠閒) 看板: Eng-Class 標題: Re: How to write good articles? 時間: Sun Apr 5 20:26:30 1998 ※ 引述《bowman (戒忍用急)》之銘言: : I am now in a education institution,and I am going to attend : the JECC in Taiwan this year...But I got a problem..... ^^^^Well,I think you mean JCEE,which is the abbreviation of Joint College Entrance Examination... : Although I study hard in English,but I can't do well in my : English compositon.Maybe someone can tell me how to improve my : compositio ability,or someone tell me his(her)experiences. : If anybody tell me how to do it,I will appreciate the help.Thanks!38.48 : dfdff : ddfdfdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Well,since I didn't get good grades on my composition, I think I am not able to teach you how to write a good composition. However,I do have some tips for you. First,make sure your speeling is correct... Second,keep a good structure... (I think your teacher has probably taught you that...) Third,use the simplest way to express your idea... Moreover,make sure your idioms and grammar are correct; otherwise,use the one that you can be sure of... Finally,keep writing... No matter how poor your grammar is,you will surely make progress... Those mentioned above are just some pieces of advice, I think you can ask your teacher more details...:) > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: sweetlove (每一天都想念) 看板: Eng-Class 標題: Re: How to write good articles? 時間: Thu Apr 9 22:24:54 1998 ※ 引述《bowman (戒忍用急)》之銘言: : I am now in a education institution,and I am going to attend : the JECC in Taiwan this year...But I got a problem..... : Although I study hard in English,but I can't do well in my : English compositon.Maybe someone can tell me how to improve my : compositio ability,or someone tell me his(her)experiences. : If anybody tell me how to do it,I will appreciate the help.Thanks!38.48 : dfdff : ddfdfdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff : fdffhhfhfhfhfhhhfhfhfhfhhfhhfhfhfhhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhhfffh fhfhfhfhhfhfhhfhfhhfhfhhfhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhfhffhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhfh : fhfhjjfkkfifihjfjfkfkfjjfjjfjfjkfkfjkjfkkfkfkkfk 以下是版主我考大學聯考時讀英文的方法, 希望能對你有所幫助: 1. "每天"儘你所能的"多讀文章". 2. "每天"儘你所能的"多寫文章",寫完之後拿給你所信任的老師批改, 並請老師將錯誤處或用詞不當的地方修改,改完之後,必再加以詳閱. 以上是版主當時讀英文的方法. 希望能對你有所幫助. 若還有問題的地方可以再提出來與大家一起討論:) 祝 聯考順利 > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: acat (萱萱) 看板: Eng-Class 標題: Re: How to write good articles? 時間: Sat Apr 11 15:07:10 1998 ※ 引述《bowman (戒忍用急)》之銘言: : I am now in a education institution,and I am going to attend : the JECC in Taiwan this year...But I got a problem..... : Although I study hard in English,but I can't do well in my : English compositon.Maybe someone can tell me how to improve my : compositio ability,or someone tell me his(her)experiences. : If anybody tell me how to do it,I will appreciate the help.Thanks!38.48 : dfdff : ddfdfdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff : fdffhhfhfhfhfhhhfhfhfhfhhfhhfhfhfhhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhhfffh fhfhfhfhhfhfhhfhfhhfhfhhfhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhfhffhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhfh : fhfhjjfkkfifihjfjfkfkfjjfjjfjfjkfkfjkjfkkfkfkkfk I think one important thing is your structure. For example, if you have a topic as "My Favorite Book" You have to think about, what can be talked about in the article? The content, of course. Maybe the author. Why it is your favorite? Any thing special about it? .... So, you will find several points to talk about. Some of them must be mentioned, such as the content and the reason why you like it. So, you can probabily write an outline like this: 1.Introduction of the book--the content, the author.... 2.Why you like it 3.How does it influence you For an short essay, three points is quite enough. Then just think clearly about what you want to say. You are the only one who can help you with the grammar and spelling. Remember, check, check, and more check. Writing in English is not difficult at all. Just practise more!