精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
英文課老師希望我們paraphrase其中一段節錄 我寫的不大有把握 以下附上原文 和我自己試寫的句子 其中打星號*的字是我有問題的地方 囧 還有哪裡寫的不好的 請不吝賜教 謝謝 O hard condition, Oh, hard condition, Twin-born of greatness: subject to the breath you come with the greatness which makes me experience the critics Of every fool, whose sense no more can feel of every fool, who can feel nothing else But his own wringing. What infinite hearatease but his own pain. How much pleasure Must kings neglect that private men enjoy? kings must neglect taht common men enjoy? And what have kings that privates have not too, And what do kings have and regular people don't Save ceremony, save general** ceremony? except ceremony, that great ceremony? And what art thou, thou idol ceremony? And what are you, you admirable ceremony? What kind of god art thou, htat suffer'st more What kind of god like you, suffer more Of mortal griefs than do thy worshippers? mortal griefs that your worshippers? What are thy rents? What are thy comings-in? What are your revenues? What are your incomes? O ceremony, show me but thy worth. Oh, ceremony, show me your worth What is thy soul of adoration?** What is in your soul worth for worship? Art thou aught else but place, degree, and form, Are you anything else but status, degree and appearance Creating awe and fear in other men? creating awe and fear in other men? Wherein** thou art less happy, being feared, In this place you're even less happy, and feared Than they in fearing. than the people you fear in What drink'st thou oft, instead of homage sweet, What do you often drink, instead of sweet repect, But poisoned flattery? O be sick, great greatness, But poisoned flattery? Oh, let's wait till you're sick, great greatness, And bid thy ceremony give thee cure. and call your ceremony to cure you. (4, 1, 215-234) -- something's missing -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.92.57.237