精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
抱歉喔...這是我同學寄給我的問題 可是他沒有給我答案 不知道有沒有人可以替我解答一下 Sample Question i. Come to these hands of mine, your brother's hands, your own father's hands that served his once bright eyes so well-- that made them blind. Seeing nothing, children, knowing nothing, I became your father, I fathered you in the soil that gave me life…. Such disgrace, and you must bear it all! Who will marry your then? Not a man on earth. Your doom is clear…. ii. O children, O my children, you have a city, You have a home, and you can leave me behind you…. But I am going in exile to another land Before I have seen you happy and taken pleasure in you, Before I have dressed your brides and made your marriage beds And held up the torch at a the ceremony of wedding. Oh, what a wretch I am in this my self-willed thought!… A thing which all would have done. O but now it is gone, That lovely thought. a. Who is speaking to whom in excerpt (i)? b. Who is speaking to whom in excerpt (ii)? c. A famous philosopher has commented on excerpt (ii). Who is he? d. Essay. What are the similarities you can find in both excerpts? Why is marriage mentioned? In particular, why is marriage so sad a thing to be mentionedat all? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.68.65.120