精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《goofus (the Simpsons)》之銘言: : 一時忘記一直想不起來 : 有一集Joey和Phoebe一值在爭論有無不自私的"行為"存在 : 不知道有無版友對她們用什麼自來表現行為有印象? : 不是behavior或act日常所見的字 : 好像用了一個代表"好行為"的字....... : 除了deed之外 有別的選擇嗎? ======== Friends -- Episode 504 -- The One Where Phoebe Hates PBS ======== .. .... Joey: Why don’t you like PBS, Pheebs? Phoebe: Okay, 'cause right after my mom killed herself, I was just in this really bad place, y'know personally. So, I just thought that it'd make me feel better if I wrote to Sesame Street, 'cause they were so nice when I was a little kid! No one ever wrote back. Chandler: Well y'know a lot of those Muppets don't have thumbs. Phoebe: All I got was a lousy key chain! And by that time I was living in a box. I didn't have keys! Joey: I'm sorry Pheebs, I just, y'know, I just wanted to do a good deed. Like-like you did with the babies. Phoebe: This isn't a good deed, you just wanted to get on TV! This is totally selfish. Joey: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What about you, having those babies for your brother? Talk about selfish! Phoebe: What-what are you talking about?! Joey: Well, yeah, it was a really nice thing and all, but it made you feel really good right? Phoebe: Yeah. So? Joey: It made you feel good, so that makes it selfish. Look, there's no unselfish good deeds, sorry. Phoebe: Yes there are! There are totally good deeds that are selfless. Joey: Well, may I ask for one example? Phoebe: Yeah, it's… Y'know there's—no you may not! (They are standing on either side of Chandler as they discuss the point. Chandler, meanwhile, is disgusted with the whole argument.) Joey: That's because all people are selfish. Phoebe: Are you calling me selfish?! Joey: Are you calling you people? (Chandler rolls his eyes.) Yeah, well sorry to burst that bubble, Pheebs, but selfless good deeds don't exist. Okay? And you the deal on Santa Clause right? Phoebe: I'm gonna find a selfless good dead. I'm gonna beat you, you evil genius. (Ross's phone rings and he answers it.) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.163.233.114
Armuro:推薦這篇文章 59.104.234.124 05/21 15:57
lufool:Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)218.163.233.114 05/21 16:03
goofus:我猜對了呀~~~謝謝lufool熱心分享! 61.224.50.218 05/21 19:36