精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我想考托福 但作文一直是最頭疼的.......... 誰能建議一下 快速進步作文能力的方法................ 感激不盡....*-*... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: pc62148.ccpcroom.ntnu.edu.tw > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: wizardest (渾沌虛無魔術師須彌芥子ꐩ 看板: Eng-Class 標題: Re: 如何增進作文戰力....... 時間: Mon May 15 14:29:28 2000 ※ 引述《laia (forcast)》之銘言: : 我想考托福 : 但作文一直是最頭疼的.......... : 誰能建議一下 : 快速進步作文能力的方法................ : 感激不盡....*-*... Read more English news (find some current and nice articles you are interested in), then form habits of keeping diaries and roting some useful idioms and phrases) It is important that you have to start to write at once instead of memorizing principles. Practice is the most significant. In addition, it is easy at first to arrange a theme or topic in your article so that readers may not be confused. You put things (topic) in a right order and arrangement with some additional rhetoric, and that at least makes a nice-looking composition. One caution, difficult vocabulary and structure is not always a good way, as for me, to make my ideas understood simply by readers. Try to use some clear and coherent ways, that's also an important factor for writing a good composition) > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: Aquapura (靜漪) 看板: Eng-Class 標題: Re: 如何增進作文戰力....... 時間: Wed May 17 10:07:42 2000 ※ 引述《laia (forcast)》之銘言: : 我想考托福 : 但作文一直是最頭疼的.......... : 誰能建議一下 : 快速進步作文能力的方法................ : 感激不盡....*-*... 有人建議我說 如果要短時間內考試 就要背句型 不是很難的那一種 是常用句 像是 .....再被強調也不為過 It cannot be overemphasized that.... 我的建議如下: ....as followings: 可以用在首段等等 若是要長時期建立起能力 上篇的回po真的很棒了 我的英文作文也很頭疼 共勉之 > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: cottage (不想愛了、、、) 看板: Eng-Class 標題: Re: 如何增進作文戰力....... 時間: Tue May 30 20:08:41 2000 start to write at once instead of memorizing principles. Practice is the most significant. In addition, it is easy at first to arrange a theme or topic in your article so that readers may not be confused. You put things (topic) in a right order and arrangement with some additional rhetoric, and that at least makes a nice-looking composition. One caution, difficult vocabulary and structure is not always a good way, as for me, to make my ideas understood simply by readers. Try to use some clear and coherent ways, that's also an important factor for writing a good composition) 我想考托福 : 但作文一直是最頭疼的.......... : 誰能建議一下 : 快速進步作文能力的方法................ : 感激不盡....*-*... Read more English news (find some current and nice articles you are interested in), then form habits of keeping diaries and roting some useful idioms and phrases) It is important that you have to start to write at once instead of memorizing principles. Practice is the most significant. In addition, it is easy at first to arrange a theme or topic in your article so that readers may not be confused. You put things (topic) in a right order and arrangement with some additional rhetoric, and that at least makes a nice-looking composition. One caution, difficult vocabulary and structure is not always a good way, as for me, to make my ideas understood simply by readers. Try to use some clear and coherent ways, that's also an important factor for writing a good composition) 感激不盡....*-*... Read more English news (find some current and nice articles you are interested in), then form habits of keeping diaries and roting some useful idioms and phrases) It is important that you have to start to write at once instead of memorizing principles. Practice is the most significant. In addition, it is easy at first to arrange a theme or topic in your article so that readers may not be confused. You put things (topic) in a right order and arrangement with some additional rhetoric, and that at least makes a nice-looking composition. One caution, difficult vocabulary and structure is not always a good way, as for me, to make my ideas understood simply by readers. Try to use some clear and coherent ways, that's also an important factor for writing a good composition) 感激不盡....*-*... Read more English news (find some current and nice articles you are interested in), then form habits of keeping diaries and roting some useful idioms and phrases) It is important that you have to start to write at once instead of memorizing principles. Practice is the most significant. In addition, it is easy at first to arrange a theme or topic in your article so that readers may not be confused. You put things (topic) in a right order and arrangement with some additional rhetoric, and that at least makes a nice-looking composition. One caution, difficult vocabulary and structure is not always a good way, as for me, to make my ideas understood simply by readers. Try to use some clear and coherent ways, that's also an important factor for writing a good composition) ※ 引述《Aquapura (靜漪)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《laia (forcast)》之銘言: : : 我想考托福 : : 但作文一直是最頭疼的.......... : : 誰能建議一下 : : 快速進步作文能力的方法................ : : 感激不盡....*-*... : 有人建議我說 如果要短時間內考試 就要背句型 : 不是很難的那一種 是常用句 : 像是 .....再被強調也不為過 It cannot be overemphasized that.... : 我的建議如下: ....as followings: : 可以用在首段等等 : 若是要長時期建立起能力 : 上篇的回po真的很棒了 : 我的英文作文也很頭疼 共勉之