精華區beta Espannol 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《delf (四方屋)》之銘言: : 上一週的文學作品主題似乎太過嚴肅 可能要期待很愛看書的板友分享 : 不過電影篇的主題大家的發文很熱烈 : 所以本週的分享主題為 : [你最喜歡的或你最感動的一首西語歌] : Po文方式如下: : 1.歌名及歌手 (請用西文方便板友youtube一下) 歌名歌手如果方便可譯成中文 : 2.你最喜歡或感動的原因 (如歌詞的意境或是歌手的唱功等等.....) : 3.如果方便的話請把歌詞貼上 (讓板友在聽歌的同時可以看到歌詞內容) : Gracias 1. 歌名: Bendita tu luz 歌手: Mana y Juan Luis Guerra http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=lihn1ZvY3vc 2.歌詞真的寫的很棒很真誠! 很美的一首歌! 聽完會覺得很開心的好歌!! MV也超棒的, 很感人@@ 為避免雷到大家, 自己看我的YOUTUBE連結吧:) Mana也一直都是我最愛的歌手top 3之一! 他是來自墨西哥的一個人也是一個rock band! 有點像Bon Jovi那樣! Mana被稱為西班牙文的U2! jiji! 西班牙文的歌詞: Bendito el lugar y el motivo de estar ahi Bendita la coincidencia Bendito el reloj que nos puso puntual ahi Bendita sea tu presencia Bendito Dios por encontrarnos en el camino Y de quitarme esta soledad de mi destino Bendita la luz, Bendita la luz de tu mirada. Bendita la luz, Bendita la luz de tu mirada Desde el alma. Benditos ojos que me esquivan Simulaban desden que me ignoraba Y de repente sostienes la mirada. Bendito Dios por encontrarnos En el camino y de quitarme Esta soledad de mi destino. Bendita la luz, Bendita la luz de tu mirada. Bendita la luz, Bendita la luz de tu mirada, oh. Gloria divina de esta suerte Del buen tino De encontrarte justo ahi En medio del camino. Gloria al cielo de encontrarte justo ahora Llevarte mi soledad Y coincidir en mi destino En el mismo destino. Epale. Bendita la luz, Bendita la luz de tu mirada. Bendita la luz, Bendita la luz de tu mirada. Bendita mirada, oh. Bendita mirada desde el alma. Tu mirada, oh, oh. Bendita, bendita, bendita, bendita. Bendita tu alma y bendita tu luz. Tu mirada, oh, oh. Oh, oh, te digo es tan bendita Tu luz amor. Y tu mirada, oh, oh. Bendito el reloj y bendito el lugar, Benditos tus besos cerquita del mar. Y tu mirada, oh, oh. Amor, amor, que bendita tu mirada, Tu mirada amor. 我朋友幫我翻成英文的歌詞: Blessed the place and the motive for being there Blessed the coincidence Blessed the clock that put us punctually there Blessed your presence Blessed God for putting us in the same path And for taking lonely destiny away. Blessed the light Blessed the light of your glance Blessed the light Blessed the light of your glance From the soul. Blessed the eyes that avoided me Simulating disdain that ignored me And suddenly you hold your glance. Blessed God for meeting us In this path and for taking my lonely destiny away Blessed the light Blessed the light of your glance Blessed the light Blessed the light of your glance, oh. Holy glory of this luck Of the good sense Of finding you right there In the middle of the path. Glory to heaven for finding you just now Take my loneliness away And for coinciding in my destiny In the same destiny. Blessed the light Blessed the light of your glance. Blessed the light Blessed the light of your glance. Blessed glance, oh. Blessed glance from the bottom of the soul. Your glance, oh, oh. Blessed, blessed, Blessed, blessed. Blessed you soul and blessed your light. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.73.224
fadtset:這個西班牙文的U2我喜歡! 07/13 19:58
mstao:我也超愛這首歌的!!!背景音樂很棒!!!謝謝版友熱情分享!! 07/15 11:57