精華區beta FJU_CLASS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
96學年度期中考 只有一題: So far in this course, I have given you a lot of information about America, Americans and our culture. What I would like to do in this paper is organize your thoughts on what you’ve learned so far this term. What has been new information? What has been interesting information? What have you found the most enlightening? The most challenging? I think the easiest way to start this essay is to start by saying, “So far this term, this course has taught me that… and then keep going from there. Now how would I grade something like this? I’m not looking for memorization. I’m looking for the quality of thought about what I’ve been putting out there for you. How are you pulling together the readings, films, discussions? That’s what I’m looking for. So collect your thoughts and write as much as you can in the time allotted for you. This is supposed to be an easy exam. As long as you’ve followed the work on the syllabus, you should be fine. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.13.251