精華區beta FJU_CLASS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
96學年度期末考 During this term, we have looked at a number of different aspects of life in America through a lot of different forms—lectures, readings and films. Using information you learned in class and through discussions and your other readings, answer the following questions. They are long short answers, maybe a few paragraphs or less each. Notice that the questions at the beginning are worth more, so the answers should be longer! A. Worth 50% Explain some of the challenges and some of the benefits of living in the United States. You can bring in issues of race, religion, gender (male vs. female), different ethnic groups. B. Worth 20% How is the America you learned about different from what you believed about America in the beginning of the term? Explain, giving examples. C. Worth 20% What has been your favorite film this term? Explain how it has helped you understand American culture better. D. Worth 10% What has been the most interesting, most enlightening thing you have learned about Americans this term? Give me some details. Now how would I grade something like this? I’m not looking for memorization. I’m looking for the quality of thought about what I’ve been putting out there for you. How are you pulling together the readings, films, discussions? That’s what I’m looking for. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.13.251