精華區beta Fahrenheit 關於我們 聯絡資訊
在論壇上看到fans分享的圖片,手癢順手翻譯了一下。 不過,內容一定沒有吳尊本人翻譯來得可愛且原汁原味.. 我知道版上英文嚇嚇叫的人一定很多,我只是隨便翻翻啦^^ 就請各位不吝賜教囉~ 話說,吳尊真的是有夠正經 ="= 吳尊 To all my dearest supports...who are the owner of this diary, 給我最親愛的支持者們...也就是這本手札的擁有者: How are you doing? Feeling stressed out and pressured from work or school life or are you the lucky ones who's enjoying life now? 你們好嗎?你正為了工作或學業而感到壓力重重?或很幸運地,你正在享受生活呢? Acturally, I am very satisfied with my achievements so far in showbiz. I consider myself very lucky being able to have so many good opportunities and best of all,the support from so many of you around the world is the greatest achievement and satisfaction I have ever had in my career... It's such an indescribable feeling! 事實上,我對於目前演藝事業的成就感到十分滿意,我認為自己能擁有如此多好的機會 是很幸運的,更棒的是,擁有來自全世界你們的支持,是我生涯中最大的成就與滿足。 這是一種難以言喻的感覺! Through my experiences, I learnt that only me myself could choose what kind of life I wanted to have...Happy or Sad! Many things happen for a reason and I realised that if only we do our best, the outcome doesn't really matter because we have done our best! 透過許多的經歷,我知道只有我自己能夠選擇我想要擁有什麼樣的生活...快樂的 或是悲傷的!事情發生都有一定的道理,而我明白只要我們盡力去做任何事,結果 並不是那麼重要,因為我們已經盡了全力! Although luck is with me, I still believe that giving our best in everything we do everyday is the most important because luck and opportunity only benefits who are ready, agree? 儘管好運是跟著我的,我仍相信盡力去做好每一天所做的事情是最重要的,因為 運氣和機會只給準備好的人,同意嗎? Well, I think I'm becoming more like a teacher now...haha! Just wanna share some of my real life experiences with you guys and hope our lives will be more happier and worthwhile as time goes by! 嗯,我想我現在已經變得有點像個老師了..哈哈!只是想和你們分享我真實生活中 的經驗,並希望我們的日子能隨著時光而變得更快樂更美好! 原來尊爸也知道自己愛碎碎念像個老師啊XDDD Here are my 5 principles in life: 以下是我生活中的五個準則: 這個太猛了,萬萬沒想到碎碎念完還有重點整理:p 1) Always do your best and be brave to face any challenges that lies ahead in your life. 永遠盡力做好每件事,對於生活中的任何挑戰都要勇敢面對。 2) Education is everything so never stop LEARNING! 教育是最首要的,因此永遠別停止學習! 3) Enjoy and reward yourself whenever you need to relax yourself! 當你需要放鬆自己的時候,盡情享受並犒賞自己! 4) Stay healthy because "Prevention is better than cure". 保持健康,因為”預防勝於治療”。 5) Treasure the people around you... Always put yourself in others' position...Forgive and forget...Shows appreciation whenever possible! 珍惜你身邊的人...經常替別人著想...不念舊惡...盡可能隨時表達感激之意! Last but not least, Remember...You are never alone because I will be there to keep fighting with you.一定要加油!!! 最後,記住...你們永遠不孤單,因為我將會與你們一同奮戰。一定要加油! 最後一句話好感性,不太像尊爸的風格,比較像心肌梗塞的亦儒會講的話XDDD 不過,尊爸還順便幫TANK宣傳一下專輯(Keep Fighting) :p -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.126.61.188