精華區beta Fantasy 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Armigil (Sequentia)》之銘言: : 還有"The Fall of Melnibone"是Saga of Elric 分享的人說要分享就一起分享完吧 c21mU 附上The Fall of Melnibone歌詞,這首歌有十分鐘,算是長的了 Young Kingdoms, Young Kingdoms Prepare the crimson war Young Kingdoms, Young Kingdoms Command the righteous law The fall of Melnibone Imrryr towest in the quiet night sleep At the northeast part of the turquoise Boiling Sea Cold wind scream over finest gargoyles high carrying sings in the dawn that frightens sky Golden troops may compare a rising storm and the entire will is on tarkan, Dyvim's core, Purple towns are attacking from the shore outer walls and the labyrinth unknown Young Kingdoms, Yougn Kingdoms Prepare the crimson war Young Kingdoms, Young Kingdoms Command the righteous law Dragon Isle, oh! Dragon Isle Sadness dims your witching eye fancy dream of Xiombatg (註 Gods of Chaos的其中一位) Mighty falls in raging hush Elric guides all the seamen from the bridge From his leader ship and the laughin' of a bitch Arches shoot from the topwalls in the crew, killing men with the anguish of the loot Tarkan falls as the stumbles on the edge Just to find the hell dying of his broken neck Imrryr burns and sorrow has no end Fury grows as the princess is just dead Young Kingdoms, Yougn Kingdoms Prepare the crimson war Young Kingdoms, Young Kingdoms Command the righteous law Dragon Isle, oh! Dragon Isle Sadness dims your witching eye fancy dream of Xiombarg Mighty falls in raging hush Stormbringer, demon grabber with runes (Stormbringer是主角Elric的劍) Stormbringer, blackest blade with looms Stormbringer, feed with mourning souls Your wicked evil, sounding tunes Mighty runes, Melnibone can you hear the pray for your burning death? Pearly halls, your magic sight Are the crushed of lay on your bloody earth? Dready shores, Melnibone can you bear the threat of that flaming flags? Dragon Isle, your sturdy chime all is lost right now (and prince Yykoon lurks) Arioch! can you feel my pain (另一位Gods of Chaos) from your throne of holy lord? Am i crying in vain despair My fate weaved by this broadsword? I cannot see life or light In her semblance or her eye must i be forever lone? beloved Cymoril is gone? Have you really found the death by the evil on my hand? Young Kingdoms, Yougn Kingdoms Prepare the crimson war Young Kingdoms, Young Kingdoms Command the righteous law Dragon Isle, oh! Dragon Isle Sadness dims your witching eye fancy dream of Xiombatg Mighty falls in raging hush -- 我寫了一點點注釋,因為Elric Saga在台灣似乎不是很有名... -- "Remember, remember, the 5th of November Gunpowder, treason and plot; I know no reason, why the gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.56.111.237
Hjordis:其實我在想 大家是不是不知道"暗黑兵法"呀~~ 05/22 21:28
alwayslone:謝啦 有下有推 05/22 21:30
Hjordis:不然怎麼好像都沒人推這種好東西呢XD 05/22 21:30
alwayslone:也對 可能要有逛雪兒版才會知道怎麼下吧... 05/22 21:31
Armigil:可能是因為我寫的很簡略吧...這裡是公開版... 05/22 21:57
Hjordis:唉唉~~是啊 畢竟是公開板 風聲鶴唳的時候還是低調點好 Orz 05/22 22:10