精華區beta Fantasy 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Armigil (Sequentia)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《meliz (何不請你 吃了我 ......)》之銘言: : : 喔喔那我自己也來分享一下~ : : 是之前提過,義大利交響金屬樂團Rhapsody狂想曲的歌~ : : 但我放的這兩首完全沒有金屬味 : : 相當具有民族風味 說到Rhapsody就一定要聽金屬味強烈的一首歌 Emerald Sword 除了歌很帶勁 很好聽以外 歌詞也很有意思 有機會一定要聽看看 附上歌詞~ I crossed the valleys the dust of midlands to search for the third key to open the gates Now I'm near the altar the secret inside As legend told my beloved sun light the dragons eyes On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword To serve right ideals and justice for all Finally happened the sun lit their eyes The spell was creating strange games of light Thanks to hidden mirrors I found my lost way Over the stones I reached the place it was a secret cave In a long bloody battle that prophecies told the light will prevail hence wisdom is gold For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly For the glory the power to win the black lord I will search for the emerald sword Only a warrior with a clear heart could have the honour to be kissed by the sun Yes, I'm that warrior I followed my way led by the force of cosmic soul I can reach the sword On the way th the glory I'll honour my soul to serve right ideals and justice for all For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly For the glory the power to win the black lord I will search for the emerald sword -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.92.81 ※ 編輯: hile 來自: 140.113.92.81 (05/22 01:30)
hydrasmith:大推這一首,我最喜歡這一首了 05/22 05:54