精華區beta Foolshome 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 BROADWAY 看板] 作者: NormaJoe (被鄉愁絆倒) 看板: BROADWAY 標題: Les Miserables 時間: Tue Apr 20 12:03:42 1999 Crowded Chairs and Crowded Tables .......song for dormitory life There's a mass that can't be cleaned up There's a smell that goes on and on Crowded chairs and crowded tables Now my roommates are alive and here Here they talked of gossips Here it was they cook the food Here they sang about boy friends And boy friends will never come From the closet in the corner They could see a cockroach reborn And they rose with voices of screaming I can hear them now The very snoring that they had sung Became their last communion On the narrow bed at night Oh my roommates, my roommates, forgive me! That I sleep and you're studying There's a mass that can't be cleaned up There's a smell that goes on and on Phantom insects at the window Phantom mouse on the floor Crowded chairs and crowded tables Where my roommates would live no more Oh my roommates, my roommates, don't ask me What our sacrifice was for Crowded chairs and crowded tables Where my roommates would live no more (開開玩笑 板主不要d我啦!) -- It's good to have enemies, they keep you strong. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: mgbsd.g2.ntu.ed -- 放棄給你機會,也放棄給我自己機會 只要一想到放棄未來可能得到幸福的機會,就要掙扎 但是我寧願做個結束也不願意繼續拖欠... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: pc194.f9.ntu.ed