精華區beta Foolshome 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《nathon (街道像一片海)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《nathon (街道像一片海)》之銘言: : : 作者: NormaJoe (被鄉愁絆倒) 看板: BROADWAY : : 標題: Les Miserables : : 時間: Tue Apr 20 12:03:42 1999 : : Crowded Chairs and Crowded Tables : : .......song for dormitory life : : There's a mass that can't be cleaned up : : There's a smell that goes on and on : : Crowded chairs and crowded tables : : Now my roommates are alive and here : : Here they talked of gossips : : Here it was they cook the food : : Here they sang about boy friends : : And boy friends will never come : : From the closet in the corner : : They could see a cockroach reborn : : And they rose with voices of screaming : : I can hear them now : : The very snoring that they had sung : : Became their last communion : : On the narrow bed at night : : Oh my roommates, my roommates, forgive me! : : That I sleep and you're studying : : There's a mass that can't be cleaned up : : There's a smell that goes on and on : : Phantom insects at the window : : Phantom mouse on the floor : : Crowded chairs and crowded tables : : Where my roommates would live no more : : Oh my roommates, my roommates, don't ask me : : What our sacrifice was for : : Crowded chairs and crowded tables : : Where my roommates would live no more : : (開開玩笑 板主不要d我啦!) : 上面這篇超有氣質的東東是我一個朋友寫的... ~~~~~~~~~~這五個字移到~~~~前面如何? : 因為覺得粉有趣所以轉回來, : 宿舍生活...女生宿舍的生活.... : 唉唉唉... : 大學玩了快一年囉....上站次數也破千嚕... : 開始對生活反省... : 當一個人把日子過得昨天跟今天找不出分野, : 今天跟明天沒有分別的時候... : 實在是件世紀無敵悲戚的事說, : 更恐怖的事是...呸子我竟然過這種日子過了這麼久... : 雖然我並不是一無所覺的這樣過... : 甚至有點是我自己的抉擇... : 要改變我隨時可以改變的, : 但是我卻讓自己就這樣沈溺下去... : 沉...沉...沉...沉... : 我不知道...我也不知道我會這樣下去到幾時... : 但是我已經快要不能忍受自己了... 事情是降子的 小妹這篇拙作不小心給nathon看到時 本來是抱持著不欲人知 虛懷若谷之心態 不願大肆張揚 佔據各版兒寶貴的空間 尤其是傳說中優雅致慧超高水準的笨兒版子           唉           只奈nathon實在對此篇愛不釋手 贊譽有加           痛哭流涕 誠心誠意地拜託我 懇求我           貼到這著名的笨兒版子來           好吧 做人要有成人之美          那就貼吧          不料竟然還引來了nathon的一番大徹大悟 痛斥前非          唉          文章如此動人          小妹真是罪過ㄚ           因此特前來此告罪一番          順道還一路拜讀完貴幫自創版自今          轟轟烈烈 有寫有累的發展卓壯史 真是佩符佩符ㄚ 小妹在此即向各級長官 優秀幫眾 還有上護法大人 問個小安 願貴幫暨貴版 福運昌隆 永為批林盟主 諾瑪喬 親打   -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: mgbsd.g2.ntu.ed