精華區beta FreeBSD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
發信人: aga (土阿嘎 ~ FreeBSD新新手), 信區: FreeBSD 標 題: FreeBSD4.6之歌 發信站: BBS 水木清華站 (Sat Jun 8 16:37:59 2002) freebsd-chat http://www.schulte.org/audio/parodies/mp3/anewversion(FreeBSD46).mp3 "A New Version" Sung to the tune of: "Like a Virgin", as performed by Madonna Original lyrics by: Billy Steinberg and Tom Kelly Lyrics mangled by: Bruce A. Mah <[email protected]> I made it through the sysinstall Somehow I made it through. Didn't know how lost I was Until I found a clue. F-T-P, incomplete. Tried again, finally came through. Then you made me feel, Yeah you made me feel Shiny and new. CHORUS A new version, Run for the very first time. A new version, On my hard disk, It's so fine. Gonna give you all of my files, boy, My server's running fast. Been saving it all for you The Beastie's here at last. Four-point-six, on my disk. Makes me strong, yeah you make me bold Oh your code fixed up Yeah, your code fixed up What was buggy and old. CHORUS A new version, ooh, ooh A new version. Feels so good inside When you're running, and your disk spins, and you're serving. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. -- # unzip statue # mount /dev/lover /home/statue # make love done. # zip statue # make clean -- ※ Origin: 元智大學 風之塔 <bbs.yzu.edu.tw> ※ From : u8-177.u203-204.giga.net.tw