精華區beta GBR_Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
LTA puts Queen's Club up for sale http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/4240874.stm London's historic Queen's Club, home of the Stella Artois Championships, has been put up for sale. British tennis's governing body, the Lawn Tennis Association, is selling the club on a 120-year lease. The LTA is relocating its headquarters by early 2007 to a new state-of-the- art tennis academy in Roehampton. Queen's will be sold on the basis that it will retain a rackets club and that the Stella Artois Championships or any future tournament remain unaffected. "Moving to our new National Tennis Centre is an integral part of our plans for finding and developing future British tennis champions," said LTA chief executive John Crowther. "We want to ensure that Queen's Club continues in its role as one of the most prestigious tennis and racket sports clubs in the country and to host the Stella Artois tournament each June." The proceeds of the sale will be re-invested in the long-term development of British tennis. Queen's has 29 outdoor courts - of which 13 are among the finest grass courts in the world, eight are shale and clay, four plexi and four artificial grass. It also boasts 10 indoor lawn tennis courts, two real tennis courts, two rackets courts, three squash courts, a gymnasium and a physiotherapy suite. -- All come crashing down, your desperate icon. You've got to gob on, your desperate icon. You'll all come crashing in, your desperate icon You've got to gob on, your desperate icon. Am I a God or am I Jesus? Am I a man or am I a boy? Do I feel love or just possession? Do I feel holy or nothing at all? You can't deny, That your shit just tastes as sweet as mine. And you can't deny, That your shit just tastes as sweet as mine. Sweet Jesus. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.33.234
yevvi:感謝提供新聞...不過..好悲傷...嗚218.167.170.107 09/15
anarchy:這........ 61.222.60.115 09/15