Dear All,
Happy Chinese Valentine Day
懂
你懂女孩嗎?
Do you understand the girls?
你一定覺得,女孩很難懂,
You must think that it's so difficult to know them.
但並不是那麼,難而是你們不肯細心.
It's not so difficult but you are not careful.
你一定覺得很奇怪,
You must feel very strange
為什麼我們常上一秒微笑,下一秒冷漠
why can we smile at this moment and than be aloof at nest second
因為女孩的心很細,而且很敏感.
That's because we're so attentive and sensitive
可能只是你無意的話,
Might because of your unintentional words
可能是我引以為珍傲的話語未能獲得你預期的回應,
or because the words which we're proud of can't cause your response we expected
也可能是你態度,
or might because of your attitude
令人不快的態度:
the attitude makes us unhappy
我在乎的你未能感同身受,
those which we cared could not cause your feeling as if we have
想略過的你又緊抓不放
你懂女孩嗎?
Do you understand the girls?
女孩心很容易感動.
The girls' heart are so easy to touch
只要你說一句讚美,
only a praise from you
做一點兒貼心的動作,
or some intimate actions
我們的嘴角便會上揚,
These will make our corner of mouths raised
心窩便充滿暖意.
你懂女孩嗎?
Do you understant the girls?
有一天,你會懂.
one day, you will know that
但千萬記住啊!
Remember that
你只要懂,卻不要說得太明白.
妳懂男孩嗎?
Do you suderstand boys?
妳或許覺得,男孩很好懂
You may think it's easy to understand
但並不是那麼容易,而是男孩們也有敏感的心
It's not so easy but boys also have a sensitive mind
妳一定覺得很奇怪,
You should feel very strange
為什麼我們常上一秒友善,下一秒虧人
why are we friendly at this moment and than be bantering at next second
因為男孩的心很熱,而且很驕傲,卻又自卑.
It's because boys' hearts are so ardent and proud,but self-abased
可能只是我的玩笑話,
Might because of our jokes
可能是我用紅筆劃線的重點不是妳想說的意思
or because the highlight we put is not your real meaning
可能妳的表情,
or maybe it's your countenance
令我不解的表情,
which make us be puzzled
我在乎的妳輕描淡寫地帶過,
you just flit those which we cared so much
想忽略的妳又窮追猛打.
妳懂男孩嗎?
Do you understand the boys?
男孩的心很容易感動.
The boys' heart are so easy to touch
只要妳的一句讚美,
only a praise from you
稍微撒個嬌.
or just act like a spoiled child
我們的眼就會溫柔起來,
our eyesight will become tender
心窩便充滿甜蜜.
妳懂男孩嗎?
Do you understand the boys?
有一天,妳會懂.
one day,you will know that
但千萬記住啊!
Remember that
妳不只要懂,也要說給我們明白.
等待是很漫長的
It's endless for waiting
讓我不知道要說些什麼
還是變成了蟬
or just change into a cicada
亦或是成了你秋冬的圍巾
might become your seasonal scarf
是絲吧
It's the silk
纏著我的心.....
wind my heart around
你的頸......
around your neck
It's the silk
纏著我的心.....
wind my heart around
你的頸.....
the romantic fable
with an endless ending
No matter it's delighted, sorrowful,or desolate
the story about Cowherd
and Weaver
is still keeping on year after year..........
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org)
◆ From: h106.s70.ts30.hinet.net