精華區beta GMAT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
之前考了一次GMAT AWA拿了5.0 不是很高 不過申請應該都夠用了~"~ 而且我想模板還滿簡單就可以背的 所以就po出來給大家背背囉 Issue: Views differ greatly when it comes to the issue whether (...). On the one hand, some people assert that (...); however, another people think that (...). In the final judgment, I agree (選自己贊成的那邊寫). In the following, I would like to provide some evidences to support my point of view. In the first argument, there is a reason for me to consider the opinion. The reason is that (理由一). For example,(舉例...). There is no other example can explain my idea better than this. In addition, the other reason is not far to seek:(理由二). For instance,(舉例...). Therefore, I agree/disagree (...). Of course, it may be true that (不同意的那個觀點之好處...) in some conditions. However, this alone doesn't constitute a sufficient support to claim that (對立方的觀點). When the advantage and disadvantage of (此主題) are carefully compared, the most striking conclusion is obvious (that 寫自己的結論). To sum up, given the reasons discussed above, which sometimes interwine to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive. we may safely arrive at the conclusion that (把結論換句話說or再抄一次題目). --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 其中有括號的部分就是依題目不同再來做變化的 這樣寫完大約都是400字上下 有時候例子舉的多了 字數就變多了 大家就將就著用吧^^" 我也是從網路上抄來的 現在也忘了是哪裡抄的了~"~ 可以自己做一些變化 比較好記的就好 加油囉^^ -- 往前的日子是甜蜜蜜的回憶 往後的日子是充滿信心的未來... 兩者連成一條微笑的拋物線~~~~~~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.165.208.137
tim60288:AppReCiaTe 03/04 14:21
moaa:感謝你 5分很高了耶 恭喜啊~ 03/05 00:10
vely:^^" 作文不求高 中等就夠囉^^ 加油加油!!! 03/05 01:49
ab2079:感恩 03/05 10:31
spno:好高分 多謝分享^^ 03/05 12:00