精華區beta GRE 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《SCORPIONMAN (不是SPIDERMAN喔!)》之銘言: : 請版友推荐有關修辭或文法的書 : 我主要是想了解修辭 : 特別是句型變化方面的 像是倒裝、省略、插入... : 有些文法書有提到 有些沒有 : 希望難度適中 不要向文學書般的巨細靡遺 也不要輕描淡寫 : 我是想提升寫作能力用的 : 謝謝! The elements of style 這是一本出版了快一百年的小書 內容最多的第四版也只有一百零五頁 完全沒有談倒裝、省略、插入… 但是他影響了整個英文寫作世界 史蒂芬金在「談寫作」的序裡面這樣說: This is a short book because most books about writing are filled with bullshit. Fiction writers, present company included, don't understand very much about what they do — not why it works when it's good, not why it doesn't when it's bad. I figured the shorter the book, the less the bullshit. One notable exception to the bullshit rule is The Elements of Style, by William Strunk Jr. and E.B. White. There is little or no detectable bullshit in that book. (Of course, its short; at eighty-five pages it's much shorter than this one.) I'll tell you right now that every aspiring writer should read The Elements of Style. Rule 17 in the chapter titled Principles of Composition is "Omit needless words." I will try to do that here. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.100.141
daltuku :謝謝推薦! 08/07 01:23