精華區beta GreysAnatomy 關於我們 聯絡資訊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第一季 第1集 "A Hard Day's Night"(忙碌的第一夜) 第2集 "The First Cut is the Deepest"(最深的一刀) 第3集 "Winning a Battle, Losing the War"(贏了眼前勝利,輸了最後戰爭) 第4集 "No Man's Land"(三不管地帶) 第5集 "Shake Your Groove Thing"(擺脫成規) 第6集 "If Tomorrow Never Comes"(如果沒有明天) 第7集 "The Self-Destruct Button"(自我毀滅) 第8集 "Save Me"(救救我) 第9集 "Who's Zoomin' Who?"(祕密爆發) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第二季 第1集 "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head"(屋漏偏逢連夜雨) 第2集 "Enough is Enough"(極限) 第3集 "Make Me Lose Control"(失控) 第4集 "Deny, Deny, Deny"(否認到底) 第5集 "Bring the Pain"(傷痛) 第6集 "Into You Like a Train"(火車事故) 第7集 "Something to Talk About"(打開心門) 第8集 "Let It Be"(讓它過去吧) 第9集 "Thanks for the Memories"(往事令人回味) 第10集 "Much Too Much"(負荷太重) 第11集 "Owner of a Lonely Heart"(孤寂的心) 第12集 "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"(聖誕快樂) 第13集 "Begin the Begin"(心的出發) 第14集 "Tell Me Sweet Little Lies"(白色謊言) 第15集 "Break on Through"(千帆過盡) 第16集 "It's the End of the World"(世界末日) 第17集 "As We Know It"(心知肚明) 第18集 "Yesterday"(昨日) 第19集 "What Have I Done to Deserve This?"(招誰惹誰) 第20集 "Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole"(修補傷痛的心) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第二季(續) 第21集 "Superstition"(迷信) 第22集 "The Name of the Game"(遊戲人間) 第23集 "Blues for Sister Someone"(給妳的藍調音樂) 第24集 "Damage Case"(損害) 第25集 "17 Seconds"(17秒) 第26集 "Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response"(逃避責任) 第27集 "Losing my Religion"(失去信仰) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第三季 第1集 "Time Has Come Today"(抉擇時刻) 第2集 "I Am a Tree"(我是一棵樹) 第3集 "Sometimes a Fantasy"(偶爾幻想) 第4集 "What I Am"(我是什麼) 第5集 "Oh, the Guilt" (悔不當初) 第6集 "Let the Angels Commit"(順其自然) 第7集 "Where The Boys Are"(男生去哪裡) 第8集 "Staring at the Sun"(旭日之始) 第9集 "From a Whisper to a Scream"(情緒失控) 第10集 "Don't Stand So Close to Me"(離我遠點) 第11集 "Six Days, Part 1"(六日大限〈上〉) 第12集 "Six Days, Part 2"(六日大限〈下〉) 第13集 "Great Expectations"(衷心期盼) 第14集 "Wishin' and Hopin'"(願望與希望) 第15集 "Walk On Water"(跨越鴻溝) 第16集 "Drowning On Dry Land"(衝破逆境) 第17集 "Some Kind of Miracle"(奇蹟) 第18集 "Scars and Souvenirs"(傷疤紀念) 第19集 "My Favorite Mistake"(我最喜歡的錯誤) 第20集 "Time After Time"(不變的定律) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第三季(續) 第21集 "Desire"(慾望) 第22集 "The Other Side of This Life, Part 1"(人生另一面〈上〉) 第23集 "The Other Side of This Life, Part 2"(人生另一面〈下〉) 第24集 "Testing 1-2-3"(考驗1-2-3) 第25集 "Didn't We Almost Have It All?"(完滿人生) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第四季 第1集 "A Change Is Gonna Come"(變化) 第2集 "Love/Addiction"(愛/迷戀) 第3集 "Let the Truth Sting"(真相) 第4集 "The Heart of the Matter"(焦慮的心) 第5集 "Haunt You Every Day"(困擾) 第6集 "Kung Fu Fighting"(打鬥) 第7集 "Physical Attraction, Chemical Reaction"(吸引力) 第8集 "Forever Young"(永遠年輕) 第9集 "Crash Into Me, Part 1"(失控〈上〉) 第10集 "Crash Into Me, Part 2"(失控〈下〉) 第11集 "Lay Your Hands On Me"(緊緊相繫) 第12集 "Where the Wild Things Are"(瘋狂的舉動) 第13集 "Piece of My Heart"(我心深處) 第14集 "The Becoming"(蛻變) 第15集 "Losing My Mind"(神智不清) 第16集 "Freedom, Part 1"(自由自在〈上〉) 第17集 "Freedom, Part 2"(自由自在〈下〉) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第五季 第1集 "Dream a Little Dream of Me, Part 1" 第2集 "Dream a Little Dream of Me, Part 2" 第3集 "Here Comes the Flood" 第4集 "Brave New World" 第5集 "There's No 'I' in Team" 第6集 "Life During Wartime" 第7集 "Rise Up" 第8集 "These Ties That Bind" 第9集 "In the Midnight Hour" 第10集 "All By Myself" 第11集 "Wish You Were Here" 第12集 "Sympathy for the Devil" 第13集 "Stairway to Heaven" 第14集 "Beat Your Heart Out" 第15集 "Before and After" 第16集 "An Honest Mistake" 第17集 "I Will Follow YOU into the DARK" 第18集 "Stand By Me" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------