精華區beta GuildWars 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Players could make a build that resembles the trinity but it could never truly be the trinity. You cannot for example make a dedicated healer no matter how much you pump into your support trait lines. When you start getting to tougher encounters no matter how much armor and health you have you will never be able to stand toe to toe for long against most of the foes you'll face. Because of this even a 5 person group that has 3 dps focused characters, a support focused character, and a damage soaking character (which is a standard trinity setup) will not play anything like a standard trinity group. If those players insisted on playing like a standard trinity group they could succeed against the easier content in the game but probably couldn't finish a story mode dungeon let alone an explorable dungeon or some of the tougher events in the game. 玩家可以打造類似於鐵三角的角色,但不可能跟真的鐵三角一樣有效。 比方說不管怎麼丟點數到補血方面的特性都不可能讓你變成一個專職補師。 當你開始碰到一些更強的敵人時,不管你護甲跟hp有多高,都不可能讓你能夠面對面跟怪 打很長的時間。有鑑於此,即便一個五人隊伍裡面有三個dps特化的角色,一個輔助特化 的角色以及一個主要吃傷害的角色(標準鐵三角配置),戰鬥過程也不會像標準鐵三角隊伍 一樣。如果玩家堅持要玩得像個標準鐵三角隊伍當然他們可以對付遊戲中一些較簡單的內 容,但也許就無法完成地城的故事模式,更別提探索模式以及遊戲中更難的事件。 To go a little bit more in depth with the answer I gave, it doesn't really matter which professions you bring. Over the beta weekend I played through the dungeon with several different journalists and getting through was never a matter of bringing particular professions or even changing the builds that people were using. When we hit a tough patch people would change which weapons or utilities they were using but nobody ever had to go respec their traits. I was in groups that wiped multiple times in story mode but I was also in groups that did not wipe at all in story mode and was in one group that made it through explorable mode (we wiped a lot in that one). It all came down to how well we coordinated and how well we responded to the situations we encountered. For example, in the explorable run through I think it was two journalists who were both warriors (one may have been a guardian, I'm having trouble recalling), our producer Chris Whiteside with a ranger, Izzy playing an elementalist, and myself playing an engineer. At different times Izzy was our condition removal guy, our debuffer, and our "tank" (bait is a more appropriate term actually). He was our most important player because he was our best player but he was actually very support/healing specced. The important thing about that group was that we were all talking and coordinating our efforts and coming up with strategies together. Those strategies never really revolved around specific skills but rather things like "We need condition removal" or "we need to stack as much vulnerability on this guy as possible" or even "we need Izzy to run around attracting attention while the rest of us activate the traps built into the area to kill the hordes of incoming mobs". I hope that helps shed some light on how the game plays. 更深入一點地說,帶什麼職業一隊也不重要。在整個測試周末我跟許多不同的記者一起打 地城,而職業組成甚至是改變角色點法根本一點都不重要。當我們遭遇難題時大家會改變 使用的武器及通用技能但是並不需要去重點traits。我有跟過在故事模式裡面滅過好幾次 的團,也有跟過一次都沒滅過的團。甚至還跟了一團去打通了探索模式(滅了有夠多次)。 這一切都歸於我們互相協調的程度以及如何去面對我們遭遇的情況。 比方說在探索模式那場,我記得有兩個記者都是用戰士(也許其中一個是守護者,我記性 很差),Chris Whiteside是遊俠,Izzy是元素使而我自己是工程師。Izzy在不同的情況下 可以是我們的狀態移除者,上debuff的人,甚至是坦克(正確來說是被怪追的人)。他是我 們最重要的玩家因為他是最棒的,但事實上他其實非常輔助/治療特化。重要的是我們一 直溝通協調並一起實行了許多策略,那些策略並不全然與技能相關而更多的是關於例如" 我們需要移除狀態"或"我們需要在這傢伙身上疊越多破甲越好"或甚至是"我們需要Izzy在 附近吸引注意而剩下的人則啟動這區域內的陷阱來殺光源源不絕的怪"。希望這些能幫助 了解這個遊戲是如何運作的。 Source: http://ppt.cc/_z0~ http://ppt.cc/iggC 這下憂心忡忡的Guru眾與巴哈眾應該安心多了吧! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.240.168.59
lienghot:我早就受夠了 XX團 -1坦 -1補 -2DD 術 法佳 這種喊團了 03/06 10:53
lienghot:希望以後真的能 XX團-5 是人就行 XDD 03/06 10:54
DemonElf:意思就是你"可以"打造類似鐵三角的組合、而不是"必需" 03/06 11:03
DemonElf:而且最多就是"類似"、實際上對付ai時也不會是最有效率的 03/06 11:07
DemonElf:遭遇難題時大家透過改變武器技能跟通用技能來應對 03/06 11:09
DemonElf:並不需要去重點traits<<<讚! 還有推一樓xx團-5 是人就行! 03/06 11:12
ret220:夏爾表示: 03/06 12:18
LeftNight:本來就是 數值根本都還沒出來 巴哈一堆人就在那裡不看好 03/06 14:26
qaz12wsx45:不看好的 有些人 從來沒出現在板上過 03/06 17:49
bg2003:alz大可轉全文翻譯至巴哈GW2板嗎?感恩 03/06 18:07
salqv:推! 03/06 18:19
alz:請隨意轉 XD 03/06 18:48