精華區beta GunsNRoses 關於我們 聯絡資訊
無聊來這個版晃晃 沒想到GNR也唱過這首歌 (不過也不知道是不是我聽的這首) 改天找來聽聽.... dead flowers這首歌原唱是The Rolling Stones 收在他們1971年的專輯Sticky Fingers裡 這張專極值得買三張 一張收著、一張供著、一張放在音響裡 Dead Flowers Well when you're sitting there in your silk upholsted chair Talkin' to some rich folk that yoou know Well I hope you won't see me in my ragged company Well, you know I could never be alone Take me down little Susie, take me down I know you think you're the queen of the underground And you can send me dead flowers every morning Send me dead flowers by the mail Send me dead flowers to my wedding And I won't forget to put roses on your grave Well when you're sitting back in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day Ah, I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon And another girl to take my pain away Take me down little Susie, take me down I know you think you're the queen of the underground And you can send me dead flowers every morning Send me dead flowers by the mail Send me dead flowers to my wedding And I won't forget to put roses on your grave Take me down little Susie, take me down I know you think you're the queen of the underground And you can send me dead flowers every morning Send me dead flowers by the U.S. mail Say it with dead flowers in my wedding And I won't forget to put roses on your grave No, I won't forget to put roses on your grave -- This wheel's on fire, rolling down the road, Best notify my next of kin, this wheel shall explode! --B. Dylan -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: m83153.m8.ntu.e