精華區beta Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
◎ID:joe2233 ◎喜歡的運動:tennis for sure (Although I don't know how to play it.) taking a walk and playing badminton. ◎何時開始喜歡Henin及原因:I fell in love with her when I saw her playing on the court a long long time ago;I can't remember it. I love her personalities,her smile,her persistance, her positive,her voice and everything about her. ◎想對Henin說的話:I always know that you can do it well on or off the court. I trust you all the time cause it's my faith to you. I know sometimes you feel tired after the tough match,but you still give us your magic all the time. It makes me think of my own life. If I were you,I may not have the energy to overcome these difficulties. You know I look you as my role model,my inspiration,my angel and my energy. I'll always be here just for you. Be healthy,happy,aggressive and fighting all the time. I trust you can do it!!! ◎對Henin版的期許:It's so nice that I can find a lot of information about Henin right here.I have to say that the hosts did a nice job for all of us.Keep doing it!!! ◎我還有話要說:This is the first time that I introduce myself to you guys. I'm very happy about it.Hope I can make friends with all of you.And let us cheer our Henin up forever!!! Allez,Justine!!! -- http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Justine3284 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.195.210.188 ※ 編輯: joe2233 來自: 123.195.210.188 (01/20 23:12) ※ 編輯: joe2233 來自: 123.195.210.188 (01/20 23:13)