精華區beta IA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Bush, Obama Discuss Plans for Transition Both U.S. President George Bush and his successor, Barack Obama, are emphasizing the importance of a smooth transition, so Mr. Obama can tackle the country's economic problems as soon as he takes office on January 20. VOA's Kent Klein reports from Washington. 兩位前後任的美國總統,喬治布希與巴拉克歐巴馬,強調政權將平順的轉移,有助於 歐巴馬在來年一月二十日就任時便馬上上手。 President-elect Obama says his administration will start working to restore the U.S. economy from his first day in office. In the weekly Democratic Party radio address Saturday, Mr. Obama called on Congress to approve an economic stimulus package as soon as possible. He also laid out his priorities for fixing the economy. 總統當選人歐巴馬表示他上任的第一天便會馬上實施經濟復甦方案,民主黨每週的廣 播中,歐巴馬也請求國會能盡快通過他的經濟整體政策,他並把修復經濟列為施政的 第一順位。 "First, we need a rescue plan for the middle class, that invests in immediate efforts to create jobs and provides relief to families that are watching their paychecks shrink and their life savings disappear," said Mr. Obama. 歐巴馬說「首先,我們需要中產階級的振興計畫,要能馬上提供就業機會避免讓這些 家庭的薪資縮水,他們的社會保險也逐漸消失。」 "Then, we will address the spreading impact of the financial crisis on other sectors of our economy, and ensure that the rescue plan that passed Congress is working to stabilize financial markets, while protecting taxpayers, helping homeowners and not unduly rewarding the management of financial firms that are receiving government assistance," he continued. 「而後,我們將界定成經濟遭到金融危機波及層面,並確保國會能通過振興方案並讓 金融市場安定下來,保護納稅人的政策,幫助房貸者而非資助金融企業。」 Mr. Obama said a report this week that the U.S. economy has lost 1.2 million jobs this year underscores the importance of immediate action when he takes office. 歐巴馬說本週的美國經濟報告顯示今年已流失了一百二十萬個就業機會,他上任後將 馬上提出行動。 "In the wake of these disturbing reports, I met with members of my transition economic advisory board, who will help guide the work of my transition team in developing a strong set of policies to respond to this crisis," he said. "While we must recognize that we only have one president at a time, and that President Bush is the leader of our government, I want to ensure that we hit the ground running on January 20, because we do not have a moment to lose." 「我與我的經濟政策團隊會談過,他們將協助我發展許多關於經濟的配套措施,來應 對這場危機。」「我們必須認知到我們在每個時刻都只能有一個總統,現在就是政府 領導人布希總統,我要確保我們是在一月二十就能立刻上手,因為我們已沒有任何可 以認輸的條件了。」 http://voanews.com/english/2008-11-08-voa22.cfm voa 更改翻譯錯誤 感謝某不具名版友指正 煩請注意附上原稿來源 -- 身為台灣人,不可不知天下事 立足台灣,放眼世界 國際事務版 國家研究院 政治, 文學, 學術 PoliticMan 研究 Σ政黨/政治人物研究院 IA 政治 ◎IA國際事務版 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.156.214
ncyc:國會已經要求布希再多撥2000億出來 11/09 09:32
※ 編輯: amkust 來自: 59.104.156.214 (11/09 09:36) ※ 編輯: amkust 來自: 59.104.156.214 (11/09 09:45)