精華區beta IELTS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
PART I LIVING Tell me about where you live. Do you live in a house or an apartment? Please describe where you live. TEACHERS Do you have a favorite teacher? Why do you like him/her? What do you think is the most important thing that this teacher teaches you? Would you want to be a teacher in the future? HANDWRITING Do you like to write by hands? How can you tell the personality from a person’s handwriting? Could you say some examples? How is your handwriting? Is it easy for people to recognize? Would you like to receive handwritten letters or cards? PART II Describe a meal that you invite your family or friends to join. Please say — Who did you invited Why did you want to organize this meal When and Where is it PART III Do you think the food is important when people have meals with their family in Taiwan? (The food is important, but family reunion is the most important purpose of having a meal together) What do they usually do when having meals together? (Family members would be able to see each other and know everybody’s recent activities) So the food is not important? (有點鬼打牆...好像很希望我回答食物很重要) 因為被問到很多和飲食有關的問題,所以有點忘記以下這部分到底是在 PART I還是PART III被問到的。 Is it easy in Taiwan to eat at restaurants? Do you think the food that people eat at home is different from which they eat in restaurants? What’s the difference? Tell me the advantages and disadvantages of eating in a restaurant. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.168.220.12 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/IELTS/M.1417709324.A.8C3.html
obous: thanks 12/05 21:28