精華區beta InitialD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《phantomksy (Stay)》之銘言: : 我不清楚頭文字d片中是否有這首插曲... : 只是上kuro抓頭文字d的歌曲時 有這首曲子。 : 歌名: "stay" --舞曲的形式,英文的,主唱是女生。 : 想找歌詞,不知道是否找的到 @.@? : 謝謝喔 ^^| http://www.animeart.com/lyrics/a/initiald/ 這個網頁有頭文字D的歌詞 你要的應該是這首吧? Stay Vocals: Victoria Time, the future's in my mind, I know the game I can feel the power of the night, a big desire Time, emotion in my eyes, you know my game I can't leave without my love tonight, I'm crazy Why, in the middle of the night I call your name Save my heart, it's beatin' fast My love is ready all the time Stay, forever my game is good to play Incredible story if you Stay, I need you today My heart is on fire, please don't leave This way Stay, whenever you want to feel the same Forever I need you if you Stay, my heart is okay Together we'll spend our life forever more Time, you make me feel so high, it's right tonight I can get the rhythm of tonight, a good vibration Time, my dream is not delight, you know again I can see your love without my tears, oh baby Why, in the middle of the night I call your name Save my heart, it's beatin' fast My love is ready all the time -- "對不起,你是個好遊戲,但不是我喜歡的那一種類型…" "我以後要是要找台片,一定先挑你這種的。" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.43.70.140
phantomksy:感恩!!就是這一首 ^o^ 謝謝你 推 203.70.243.244 02/05