精華區beta Japandrama 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《tobacco1002 ( 啥)》之銘言: : 2.unfair的插曲到底是誰唱的阿!!我找不到!!!!!!! Survivor 天命真女(Destiny's Child) Now that you're out of my life I'm so much better You thought that I'd be weak without you But I'm stronger You thought that I'd be broke without you But I'm richer You thought that I'd be sad without you I laugh harder You thought I wouldn't grow without you Now I'm wiser Though that I'd be helpless without you But I'm smarter You thought that I'd be stressed without you But I'm chillin' You thought I wouldn't sell without you Sold 9 million I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I will survive (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I will survive (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) Thought I couldn't breathe without I'm inhaling You thought I couldn't see without you Perfect vision You thought I couldn't last without you But I'm lastin' You thought that I would die without you But I'm livin' Thought that I would fail without you But I'm on top Thought it would be over by now But it won't stop Thought that I would self destruct But I'm still here Even in my years to come I'm still gon be here I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I will survive (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I will survive (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm wishin' you the best Pray that you are blessed Bring much success, no stress, and lots of happiness (I'm better than that) I'm not gon blast you on the radio (I'm better than that) I'm not gon lie on you and your family (I'm better than that) I'm not gon hate on you in the magazines ('m better than that) I'm not gon compromise my Christianity (I'm better than that) You know I'm not gon diss you on the internet Cause my mama taught me better than that I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I will survive (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I will survive (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) (Beyonce) Oh (oh) oh (oh)... After of all of the darkness and sadness Soon comes happiness If I surround my self with positive things I'll gain prosperity I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I will survive (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) 現在你已經退出我的生命, 我感覺好了很多。 你以為沒有你我會脆弱, 但是我更加堅強 你以為沒有你我會破產, 但是我更加富有。 你以為沒有你我會悲傷, 但是我笑得更開心。 你以為沒有你我不會長大, 但是現在我更加明白人生。 你以為沒有你我會無助, 但是現在我更加聰明。 你以為沒有你我會沮喪, 但是現在我很酷。 你以為沒有你我會身價倍跌, 但是現在我身價900萬。 我是倖存者, 我不會放棄, 我不會停止, 我要更加努力。 我是倖存者, 我會成功。 我是倖存者, 還要繼續生活。 你以為沒有你我就無法呼吸, 但是現在我的呼吸更加自由。 你以為沒有你我就無法看見未來, 但是現在我看得更清楚。 你以為沒有你我就無法繼續生活, 但是我的生活還在繼續。 你以為沒有你我會死掉, 但是現在我還是活得好好的。 你以為沒有你我會失敗, 但是現在我很成功。 你以為沒有你一切都會結束, 但是一切都不會停止。 你以為沒有你我會自暴自棄, 但是現在我還在這裡。 甚至在遙遠的未來, 我還是會在這裡。 我是倖存者, 我不會放棄, 我不會停止, 我要更加努力。 我是倖存者, 我會成功。 我是倖存者, 還要繼續生活。 給你我最好的祝福, 祈禱上帝保祐你。 很多成功,沒有壓力, 和很多的快樂。 (我比你想的好得多) 我不會在電臺裏攻擊你, (我比你想的好得多) 我不會拿你和你的家人編故事, (我比你想的好得多) 我不會在雜誌上表露對你的恨意, (我比你想的好得多) 我不會破壞我的信仰, (我比你想的好得多) 我不會在網上發表對你的不滿, (因為我媽媽教育我不要那麼做) 我是倖存者, 我不會放棄, 我不會停止, 我要更加努力。 我是倖存者, 我會成功。 我是倖存者, 還要繼續生活。 經歷了所有黑暗和憂傷, 快樂很快就會來臨。 只要讓自己多接觸積極的一面, 我就會幸福地生活下去。 ==== 我覺得這首歌當插入曲真的是很微妙 都會在一些案情有轉機的時候出現 -- 批兔個版 霹靂動物園-->彩色動物區-->paraparastar 我的相簿 http://www.wretch.cc/album/paraparastar 我的Para自拍影片 http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?user=paraparastar 我是ParaParaStar 歡迎來到ParaParaParadise!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.53.199
TheAVKing:推~配合劇情超讚 01/31 01:46