精華區beta Japandrama 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《aderlin (倍增時間)》之銘言: : 在第七集 14分~16分左右的片段有出現 : 但是這首沒有收錄在OST裡面 : 請問有人知道歌名嗎!? : 很好聽的一首歌..... 我聽歌詞 然後用google搜尋的 應該不會錯吧-_- Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now ----- Starship From the Movie "Mannequin On the Move" Performed by Starship Looking in your eyes I see a paradies This world that I've found It's too good to be ture Standing here beside you Want so much to give you This love in my heart And I'm feeling for you *Can I see with crazy I give up that Put your hand i my hand Baby don't ever look back Let the world around us Just fall apart, baby we can make it If we'll heart to heart *And we can build this thing togethers Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if it's worked log time wiht anothers We still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us (now) I'm so glad that I've found you I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes I would stay here with you Take it to the good times See it through the bad times Whatever it takes it's what I'm gonna do (Repeat *, **) Woo all that I need it's you All that I ever need That you help that I want to do It's hold you forever Forever and forever (Repeat **) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.76.250.45