精華區beta Japandrama 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Nyserq (Alfred)》之銘言: : 這詞是從英文老歌blowing in the wind來的 嗯, blowing in the wind,曲/詞/主唱:Bob Dylan 是60年代著名的反戰歌曲 壯志驕陽裡那幾句是: "要走多少路,一個人才能得到大家的肯定 要飛越多少海洋,白鴿才能在沙灘上棲息 朋友啊,答案就隨風飄揚吧,答案就隨風飄揚吧...." 英文歌詞如下: How many roads must a man walk down Before you call him a man? Yes, 'n' how many seas must a white dove sail Before she sleeps in the sand? Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly Before they're forever banned? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind. How many times must a man look up Before he can see the sky? Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have Before he can hear people cry? Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows That too many people have died? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind. How many years can a mountain exist Before it's washed to the sea? Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist Before they're allowed to be free? Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head, Pretending he just doesn't see? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.141.12