精華區beta JayPark 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://cfile259.uf.daum.net/image/113093024B8722FA41D426 Real Name: Felipe jr. Orduna Age:20 Crews you're in: Art of Movement, The M team Ethinicity:mexican american Hometown:Anaheim, CA Started bboying in:02' Describe your b-boy style:my bboy style would be really explosive most of the time but depending on how i feel with the song that is being played or just the mood i have been put in through my day is the way ill dance it out. Likes:i love pizza,chicken wings,chicken bakes,almond joy,shoes,clothes,games,funny people,meeting new people,making people laugh,being random at times,naps,the colors green blue grey and black,that's just some stuff i could think of off the top of my head. Dislikes:getting woken up from a nap,being cold,umm i cant really think of anything haha Favorite Food:PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA haha :) Favorite Sneakers:air max 90's Places You've Traveled:Oregon,Cali,Canada,florida,texas,idaho,new york,boston,arizona,mexico,nevada,chicago T-SHIRT SIZE: M fr:cafe.daum.net/artofmovement www.facebook.com/AOMCrew