精華區beta JayPark 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Art of Movement Location:Seattle, WA MEMBERS of Art of Movement Crew:Dial Tone / Kidd Fresh / Jae Beom / HepDaTightest / ChaCha / Chico / Gil / Phé La Roc / Neil / Bowzer / StepRoc / Mango (No Specific order) [由來] Art of Movement is actually a crew that was started with a few original members in 2002. Tony Jr and Hiep being original members. Me hiep and Jay started our own crew called Hooked on Funk. HOF and AOM have been like brothers and rivals cuz we breaked together and chilled with eachother as if we were one crew usually entering as freshest kids but we always battled against eachother. But then HOF members went their ways getting busy with Life and I just stayed breakin with AOM, the people I started with, Jay Hiep and I got down with me being the most recent addition although Ive been reppin with them since 2003-04ish at battles entering together. So AOM is pretty much Dial Tone, Kidd Fresh (jr), Hiep, ChaCha, Chico (me), Gill, neil, JayBum, Leng, and pretty much StepRoc (DJDanielJerome). Thats like the jist of how AOM came about. Chico @ Youtube [中譯] AOM其實是在2002年由幾位原始成員開始初步組成 是由Tony, Jr.還有Hiep開始 我 Hiep還有Jay則組了另個團隊叫做Hooked on Funk HOF跟AOM兩團就是好兄弟但又是對手 因為我們就像是一個團一樣聚在一起練習 通常都是用freshest kids這名字比賽 但我們常常互相battle 之後 HOF的團員因為有自己的事要忙 所以我就跟著AOM練習 雖然我在03-04年左右就跟著AOM一起比賽 但Jay, Hiep還有我是最近期增加至AOM的團員 所以AOM大概就是由Dial Tone, Kidd Fresh (jr), Hiep, ChaCha, Chico (me), Gill, neil, JayBum, Leng還有StepRoc (DJDanielJerome)組成 以上差不多就是AOM組成的經過吧 譯者;Moh