精華區beta Jing-Ru 關於我們 聯絡資訊
梁靜茹-屬於 MV-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQzK2j-qmY 作詞:陳沒 / 作曲:鴉片丹 我堅持的都值得堅持嗎 Are those I insist on all worth my insistence ? 我所相信的就是真的嗎 Are those I believe really true? 如果我敢追求我就敢擁有嗎 If I dare to pursue ,will I dare to possess? 而如果都算了不要呢 And what if I forget all and let it go? 或許吧或許我永遠都不要遇見他 Maybe ...maybe I would never meet him. 或許吧或許我太天真了吧 Maybe I'm too innocent. 屬於我的昨天之前的結局 我決定我的決定 The ending that belonged to me before yesterday, I decide on my decision. 屬於我的明天之後的憧憬 我迷信我的迷信 The expectancy that will belong to me after tomorrow, I will believe on my superstition. 屬於我們點點滴滴的傷心 我們要各自忘記 Every bit of sorrow that belongs to us, we have to forget it separately. 屬於我們閃閃發亮的愛情 我們再一起努力 The shining love that belong to us ,we will strive for it together. 屬於風的那就去飛翔吧 What belongs to the wind, just let it fly. 屬於海洋的那就洶湧吧 What belongs to the sea, just let it surge. 屬於我們的愛 該來的就來吧 The love that belongs to us. If it's fated to come, just let it come. 為什麼不敢呢 不要呢? But why don't we dare to accept it? 是他吧 命中早就注定了的那個他 It's him! The one who has already been fated for me. 是他吧 他原來就在這裡啊 It's him! He is actually right here! 屬於我的昨天之前的結局 我決定我的決定 The ending that belonged to me before yesterday, I decide on my decision. 屬於我的明天之後的憧憬 我迷信我的迷信 The expectancy that will belong to me after tomorrow, I will believe on my superstition. 屬於我們點點滴滴的傷心 我們要各自忘記 Every bit of sorrow that belongs to us, we have to forget it separately. 屬於我們閃閃發亮的愛情 我們再一起努力 The shining love that belong to us ,we will strive for it together. ===================================================== 最近受情傷所苦,謝謝靜茹用好聲音陪伴我:) 如果將來有機會我會好好的把這首歌的感受寫出來。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.20.173 ※ 編輯: shiaobai 來自: 114.45.20.173 (05/15 02:23)
Britishgirl:我以為...會唱英文的說... 05/15 07:26
evils:原PO棒!希望把靜茹有意義的詞英文化!別再為他流淚似乎不錯? 05/16 00:16