精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《musickatheri (凱薩琳￾NNN￾)》之銘言: : http://tw.news.yahoo.com/2003/11/24/entertain/cna/4385315.html : 看一下吧 : 害我難過了一天 : 真可惡! 就說吧 Actress Elizabeth Taylor says she believes pop star and good friend Michael Jackson is "absolutely innocent" of child molestation charges and will be "vindicated." In a statement on Sunday, Taylor also criticized the press for behaving "abominably" towards the King of Pop. "Their whole reaction is that he is guilty. I thought the law was 'innocent until proven guilty.' I know he is innocent and I hope they all eat crow," Taylor said of the press. The veteran actress added she would not be giving interviews to the media because of the way they have treated Jackson. "I believe Michael is absolutely innocent and that he will be vindicated," Taylor said in her statement. Elizabeth Taylor是我這輩子最愛的老太太!! (Ha 因為我沒有祖母and外婆~) 雍容華貴、氣質脫俗、心地善良、正直勇敢、才華洋溢, 真是個具有內在美與外在美的奇女子啊! 愛死她了~ -- "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.174.168.164