精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
From www.Billboard.com Jackson's 'Invincible' To Debut At No. 1 Michael Jackson's long awaited Epic album "Invincible" will debut at No. 1 on this week's The Billboard 200 on ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sales of 366,300 copies in the U.S., according to SoundScan. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 賣了366300張! 正式榜單稍後會公佈.... The set has already bowed at the top of the charts in the U.K., Australia, France, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, and six other countries, according to Sony Music. The new chart will be posted tomorrow (Nov. 8) on Billboard.com. 目前英,澳,法,丹麥,比利時,德國等等都已封王 "Invincible" is Jackson's first album of new material since 1995's "HIStory: Past, Present and Future Book 1," which opened at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 after selling 391,000 copies, Jackson's high water mark for first week sales since Billboard began using SoundScan data in 1991. Overall, it's his fifth No. 1 album as a solo artist. History首週賣了391000 The 16-track set features guest spots from guitarist Carlos Santana and the late rapper Notorious B.I.G., plus production work from Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley, and Babyface. -- Jonathan Cohen, N.Y. 恭喜嚕~ -- ◢▏▎▍▌▋▊▉▓▉▊▋▌▍▎▏▎▍▌▋▊▉▓▉▊▋▌▍▎▏◣ INSIDE MY SKIN INSIDE MY HEART THERE IS THIS SPACE THERE'S AN EMPTY ROOM IT TWISTS AND TURNS IT'S WAITING FOR LIGHTNING IT BLEEDS AND ACHES IT'S WAITING FOR YOU ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁ -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: mis.nccu.edu.tw --